ProBuild Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ProBuild Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2017

2.7

Truss Manager Interview

Interview

Series of 3 interviews. Two phone and one face to face. Generally, the interviewer had very little knowledge of much outside of generic questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Interview

Management is well structured in their questions from the GM to the Area and Regional VP's. They know what it takes to perform this position and are on target. I was extremely impressed with their level of expertise in the interview process. Lame interviewers leave me wondering if I would want to work for them...Probuild Eastern division was not the case. I am a proud part of the team.

Interview Questions

• I actually interviewed for an Accounting position but was asked if I was willing to relocate then offered the Adm. Mgr. position. I work for a great management team.   Answer Question

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dolores, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ProBuild (Dolores, CO) in April 2010.

Interview

Very relaxed and professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer letter

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ProBuild in December 2010.

Interview

just your average interview

Interview Questions

• what makes you better then the other people interviewing   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProBuild (Englewood, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview and then an on-site interview. No real technical questions. Met with Finance Manager and two analysts. Company was in the middle of a big reorg. Was told I was over qualified and that they thought I would get bored with the job after a few months. Wish there had been more feedback, but all in all, a very professional interview and atmosphere

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ProBuild (Cookeville, TN) in October 2013.

Interview

Very simple filled out the proper paperwork online. Attached my resume and was called to come in for an interview with in a week. Some of the paperwork that was required online was lengthy but I would expect that with any major company. Many times I have expected to go in sit down and talk with a manager but the hiring manager was positive and intentional the whole time.

Interview Questions

• What my plans were for the future? As a young college student it was my first time answering this question and I wasn't properly prepared to respond.   Answer Question

Laborer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProBuild.

Interview

Applied for a laborer position and was called to set up an interview one week later. When I got there I met with the operations manager. He said the interview was for an assembler position, not laborer. Not sure why they had the laborer position posted online in that case, but I said I wasn't interested.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProBuild (Denver, CO).

Interview

Internal HR recruiter managed entire process: phone screen with HR, then interview in person with a panel of engineers asking mostly technical and process related questions.
    Above was followed by one on one interview with a manager - mostly personality fit discussion and later with VP, who was mostly concerned with situational communication.

Service Request Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ProBuild (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial interview was conducted with the team manager, the supervisor of the team the service request team works closely with (and transfers between the teams are not uncommon), the department manager, and a member of the team I was being interviewed for. Unusual to me is that the contract manager for the agency that employed me was also present for the interview.

The interviewers took turns asking fairly standard questions about how I would handle angry users, what is the follow up process when reaching out to customers, etc.

Interview Questions

• You come in one morning to find 5 permission changes, 10 terminations, and 20 new hires in the ticket queue - barring special instructions, what order do you handle them in?   1 Answer

Office Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProBuild (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

The entire first interview was one of the first interviews that I sat with an interviewer that i was not alone in the room with but sat in the room with another individual as if they were playing a good cop bad cop role. Initially it seemed out of the ordinary but later on it turned out to be ok.