ProEnergy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ProEnergy Services Interview Questions

2.6

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sedalia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProEnergy Services (Sedalia, MO).

Interview

Applied directly to the administrative clerk. I had a phone interview.Then they called for the on site interview.The interview was very easy. Just about my previous experience. They did not pay for the interview expense. It is just a refurbishing location. The location is very remote.They don't sponsor visa.

MS Great Plains Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sedalia, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ProEnergy Services (Sedalia, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied through HR and had initial telephonic screening, and then had personal interview at facility.
    Interview went well and offered a job, but it was revoked without proper reason, I wasted lot of time on this company. So I suggest not to go with this company.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ProEnergy Services (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

They reached out to me and immediately had me come in for a face to face interview. There were two gentlemen doing the interview. One of them asked the most ridiculous questions for the role they were interviewing me for. He acted very distracted when I would answer the questions so it was a very uncomfortable experience and I felt super awkward speaking when he never acknowledged he was listening to me, except for the very rare and late response of "right" after he realized I was done talking. When the interview process was done, they told me that I would receive a call me no matter what to tell me if I did or didn't get the job. They made it very clear that i wouldn't be left in the dark.I have yet to hear from them and it's been 3 months.I didn't have time to or want to wait around for them so I found a much better opportunity and now very happy with my current role. I'm just very disappointed with how ProEnergy conducts business.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me your entire life story." "What are your weaknesses?" Typical questions asked by people who have no interviewing experience.   Answer Question

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sedalia, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ProEnergy Services (Sedalia, MO) in December 2013.

Interview

Reached out to a recruiter on LinkedIn. Commercial Director calls later that day, and asks me to come out the next day. Easy interviews. Despite assurance about salary range from the hiring manager, the executive management lowered the offer $10K.

Interview Questions

• Typical high level stuff. Few of the interviewers really understood the role, and were likely deferring to the hiring manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Get everything you want in writing, and still anticipate having to fight to get it.

Mechanical Engineer/Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sedalia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ProEnergy Services (Sedalia, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

I got the call just before the summer had started.I had given the phone interview.At the end of the phone interview immediately they set up an face to face interview.5 people had interviewed.Mainly behavioral questions were asked.Not much technical.They said this interview is not for short term(intern) but they wanted long term commitment(full time after intern)