ProKarma Interview Questions in Nebraska | Glassdoor

ProKarma Interview Questions in Nebraska

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ProKarma (Omaha, NE) in May 2013.

Interview

Professional & informative. Was provided with a "realistic job preview" of the position & company's culture so that I could assess if I would be successful in the role and with the Company. This information was extremely helpful to ensure I was making the "right" decision.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more technical focused due to my 10+ years in the HR/Recruiting Field. The interviewer asked questions about my work history, reason for looking, motivation as a Recruiter, full-life cycle recruiting experience, sourcing experience, handle ambiguous situations, ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, you are able to negotiate- if needed. My offer was very comparable to the market rate so I had no need to negotiate.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ProKarma (Omaha, NE) in April 2012.

Interview

They take lot of interviews from different dept. They make sure client is satisfied. Their main criteria is to satisfy their clients need. They are focused like that. You have to be ready to wait for their call from the recruiter first and then they move onto SME, who is a consultant working on some project. They make sure you are perfect for the job

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience from last job? Solve this problem.   Answer Question

Radio Frequency Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ProKarma (Omaha, NE) in July 2011.

Interview

First they have taken technical round from team lead,and then from manger from OMAHA through phone asking about types of antenna,types of towers, height,AMSL.AGL.

Negotiation

I am able to negotiate the phase by salary

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProKarma (Omaha, NE) in June 2010.

Interview

It was mostly design and solution to a problem. The approach and various steps you take from requirement to implementation. It was at a high level from architecture point of view.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate on moving expenses and salary

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProKarma (Omaha, NE) in June 2008.

Interview

three level interview process. after doing general screening with recruiter, it will be two level techinical interviews followed by HR

Interview Questions

• design patters and how do you adopt to the real world examples   Answer Question

Negotiation

they are tough