ProLink Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2018

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at ProLink Staffing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Phone call, followed by going into the office for an interview. I met with a lot of managers, all of which seemed like they had better things to do than interview me. People did not smile. It looked like a call center.

Interview Questions

ProLink Staffing Response

Feb 1, 2018 – Executive Assistant

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you had a negative experience while interviewing with ProLink. Your feedback will be passed on to our leadership team, as we strive to ensure that our... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Dayton, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

internal recruiter found my LinkedIn page and requested a phone screening. We conducted a phone interview before setting up an in-person interview with the branch manager. Overall it was pretty straight forward, but the company didn't seem mature from a culture of market standpoint.

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with Director, interview with HR Manager, and final interview with VP of Operations. Very seamless interview process and I received an offer within 48 hours of my final interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you like this position to evolve if you were hired into this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Included an initial phone screening, a Skype interview, and an in-person half day where you shadow an employee and interview with several other people. These will include Account Managers and the hiring manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and the questions seemed fairly vague at the beginning. There was a pre-interview phone screen and then and in-person interview. When the interviewer mentioned that there would be a minimum of 5 more interviews, I began to be worried.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Dayton, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied on Indeed, received an email a few days later to set up a phone interview and then went into branch next day for in person interview with internal recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What are your professional goals?
      What motivates you?
      Biggest success and failure?
      How much work do you like to have?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing.

Interview

Very vague, unhelpful, and never heard back after being told I would hear back either way. They seemed very unorganized. I think they had a particular type of person in mind, and didn't really want to bother with anyone else.

Interview Questions

• Nothing about the actual job, just random personal questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

The process went very smooth. ProLink Staffing was referred to me by a fellow colleague. ProLink went through a phone screen, Skype 1-1, and finally a half day where you come onsite. The whole process took roughly 2 weeks and then an offer was made.

Application

Interview

I was reached out too by the internal recruiter. We had a phone screen and I said I'd be interested in an in person interview. Once there, I spoke with 3 individuals in different departments of the company. After that I was asked to come in for a 1/2 day to shadow. After that I was brought back for a final screening and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict resolution?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing in June 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first lasted about an hour with overall good quality conversation. I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview. I was given a tour of the building and told the next few steps of the interview process would be an interview with some of the account managers and a half day to shadow a recruiter and ensure the job would be a good fit for me. Overall the interview process was well organized. I ended up choosing not to continue on with the interview process due to a stand still on salary discussion. At that point and time I couldn't allocate the time and resources for a long interview process without knowing the proper pay scale would be available for what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• What was my prior experience coming into the role? Why would I want to work for Prolink?   Answer Question