ProLink Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ProLink Staffing Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2018

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

The process went very smooth. ProLink Staffing was referred to me by a fellow colleague. ProLink went through a phone screen, Skype 1-1, and finally a half day where you come onsite. The whole process took roughly 2 weeks and then an offer was made.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

The most unprofessional interview experience i've ever had. EVER EVER EVER.
    First was the phone interview with a recruiter in their corporate office, this went well and actually had me interested in the company. However, it then took over a week to get someone to give me a call for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was quite easy and was a good conversation. I was invited back in for a half day shadow. I was shocked how the recruiters could even speak with their clients on the phone with the music blaring that loud. In fact, several times during my shadow the clients asked the recruiter to turn off the music because they couldn't hear them. After my shadow, a female, not sure what her position was since she didn't introduce herself, took me back and asked me the EXACT same questions over and over again. On a side note, her dress was SO short.. not sure how this was allowed. Once she was finished, the manager came in and made the experience even worse. Besides the fact that he mentioned several times how "young I am to be so successful", he asked the most uncomfortable and irrelevant questions. He was antagonistic and down played my experience. In fact, he wanted to know about my childhood struggles that led me to be successful at "such a young age". He repeatedly mentioned to take off my HR hat and be less professional while interrogating me about my childhood, life, family, and many other topics that aren't relevant to the essential functions of the job.

After leaving the interview, I emailed the recruiter at corporate to tell him I was withdrawing my application due to the reasons mentioned above. I did not hear back from them...ever.

This company wants to hire inexperienced recruiters and to tell me that my years of experience, in the healthcare industry, was inadequate was quite literally offensive. Also, be careful asking someone their age during an interview and mention how "young" they are several several times.

Interview Questions

ProLink Staffing Response

Apr 9, 2018 – Executive Assistant

Thank you for your review. We aim to treat our candidates with the utmost respect at all times, and apologize for your negative interview experience. We value all the feedback we receive from... More

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screens prior to an in-house interview. Interviewed with 2 people for each hour totaling 6 people for 3 hours. They do not go off of your resume, it's more personal and figuring out "why you"

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?   1 Answer
    • Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing.

Interview

Very vague, unhelpful, and never heard back after being told I would hear back either way. They seemed very unorganized. I think they had a particular type of person in mind, and didn't really want to bother with anyone else.

Interview Questions

• Nothing about the actual job, just random personal questions.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I was reached out too by the internal recruiter. We had a phone screen and I said I'd be interested in an in person interview. Once there, I spoke with 3 individuals in different departments of the company. After that I was asked to come in for a 1/2 day to shadow. After that I was brought back for a final screening and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict resolution?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing in June 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first lasted about an hour with overall good quality conversation. I was then asked to come in for an in-person interview. I was given a tour of the building and told the next few steps of the interview process would be an interview with some of the account managers and a half day to shadow a recruiter and ensure the job would be a good fit for me. Overall the interview process was well organized. I ended up choosing not to continue on with the interview process due to a stand still on salary discussion. At that point and time I couldn't allocate the time and resources for a long interview process without knowing the proper pay scale would be available for what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• What was my prior experience coming into the role? Why would I want to work for Prolink?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Dayton, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied on Indeed, received an email a few days later to set up a phone interview and then went into branch next day for in person interview with internal recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What are your professional goals?
      What motivates you?
      Biggest success and failure?
      How much work do you like to have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Included an initial phone screening, a Skype interview, and an in-person half day where you shadow an employee and interview with several other people. These will include Account Managers and the hiring manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and the questions seemed fairly vague at the beginning. There was a pre-interview phone screen and then and in-person interview. When the interviewer mentioned that there would be a minimum of 5 more interviews, I began to be worried.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at ProLink Staffing (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Phone call, followed by going into the office for an interview. I met with a lot of managers, all of which seemed like they had better things to do than interview me. People did not smile. It looked like a call center.

Interview Questions

ProLink Staffing Response

Feb 1, 2018 – Executive Assistant

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you had a negative experience while interviewing with ProLink. Your feedback will be passed on to our leadership team, as we strive to ensure that our... More