KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

ProMedica Senior Care Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 317 of over 317 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

ProMedica Senior Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProMedica Senior Care in Jun 2021

Interview

Just talked to HR and explained my commitments. Was a very nice conversation. I started orientation the next week. It was a hire on spot I guess due to the labor shortage.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with this type of work?
    Answer Question

ProMedica Senior Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ProMedica Senior Care

Interview

Two round interview. First interview was with the DON where she asks a series of question and describing the details of the job. Second interview was with Corporate over the phone

Interview Questions
  • What is a something you think is important to have in a nursing community

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

ProMedica Senior Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ProMedica Senior Care

Interview

Fast and straight to the point due to urgency. The entire process including phone screen took a week. I wasn’t fully informed of the positions requirements prior to accepting the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ProMedica Senior Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProMedica Senior Care

Interview

The interview was very standard. The building administrator and Human Resources department manager conducted the interview. They asked mostly situational based interview questions in addition to getting more details regarding my past experiences.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a resident that wouldn’t listen to you and was being difficult?

ProMedica Senior Care

Application

I interviewed at ProMedica Senior Care

Interview

Interview scheduled by Human Resources just like most facilities and / or companies. Interview done by nursing home administrator or interim nursing home administrator / assistant administrator during the administrator’s absence

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProMedica Senior Care (Detroit, MI)

Interview

I applied here and was told by HR they decided to move forward with other candidates because of a no call no show from 8-9 years ago at another facility of theirs I use to work at. Also because I wanted to reschedule the interview due to a snow storm and my daughter’s school closing. Don’t work here….Hr was really snooty and didn’t even give me a chance to say anything in regards to why. This makes no sense. Y’all should be happy that somebody wants to work in these times. That’s why y’all turn over rate so high because y’all don’t treat people right! I’m reaching out to the corporate office to report this because this is ridiculous! But all in all this clearly wasn’t the job for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProMedica Senior Care (Homewood, IL) in Feb 2022

Interview

I was asked a group of questions that were relevant to my experience and how it would apply to the company. Staff seemed very pleasant throughout the process. I didn't have any concerns during the process.

Interview Questions
  • If they were to ask my prior supervisor about my performance, what would they say?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProMedica Senior Care (Raleigh, NC) in Aug 2021

Interview

Went to the office in Raleigh and met the director and then interviewed with two nursing directors for about an hour about various topics. Did not speak to anyone yet who is dietitian related, but it is only the first round of interviews I believe

Interview Questions
  • What would say is one of your strengths
  • What would say is one of your weaknesses
  • How would consult a family which is not ready to accept the dying process includes a decrease in eating?

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ProMedica Senior Care (Toledo, OH) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview process went fast and was pretty easy. I am usually horrible with interviews but I felt very comfortable because they were very personable. This was definitely a confidence booster for me!

Interview Questions
  • My past work experience and how it could benefit me in this new position

Anonymous Employee in Dunedin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ProMedica Senior Care (Dunedin, FL) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview was on time, the manager was thorough and informative, the job description fit my expectations, I was explained the work schedule and the benefits, and I liked the atmosphere as everyone was very calm and kind.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work on the weekends?
  • Are there any days of the week you cannot work?
  • Are you agreeing to the hourly rate?
  • Will you need health insurance?
  • Can you work 8-4 shift?
  • How did you hear about this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 317 Interviews

ProMedica Senior Care Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at ProMedica Senior Care as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.33 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for CNA and Licensed Practical Nurse rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Occupational Therapist and RN Nurse Supervisor roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at ProMedica Senior Care takes an average of 13 days when considering 339 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for CNA had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas RN Nurse Supervisor roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at ProMedica Senior Care according to 339 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.65%