ProMedica Interview Questions in Toledo, OH | Glassdoor

2.7

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH).

Interview

Applied online through Promedixa, a receptionist called to schedule an interview within the month. I went to the interview and spoke one on one with a hiring manager. It was very laid back, she did most of the talking. I really just had to hold the conversation. She offered me the job onsite and I started about a month later.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 parts: An advanced skills test, a Microsoft Excel test, and an interview with the hiring manager. After the tests and interview, I asked when I would hear of the next steps in the interview process. I was told by the hiring manager sometime in the next week. After not hearing anything for 2 weeks, I emailed the hiring manager to see if they had any update. Since that email, I have heard nothing. Poor follow-up with potential employees with non-existent communication.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time where something did not go your way, how did you respond?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruitment is an awesome there. The recruiter made me feel very comfortable. I met her at a college job fair, she told me where to apply and soon I was offered an interview in the department.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with excellent questions. About my nursing experience. Team work questions. How handle certain situations. Where do you view yourself in five years? Why do you want to work here?

Systems Engineer Position In Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Received an email from a promedica recruiter asking for me to apply for the position. I did so, and in a couple of days received another email, this time from the hiring manager. She wanted to set up a date for an interview, which was quick and painless. I arrived at the interview 5 minutes early and the front desk person seemed like he was expecting me, then he asked that I wait. While I sat in the stuffy and very hot waiting area (think cheap doctors office), I could clearly hear the front desk guy looking for the people I was interviewing with, then after a short while he asked me to come with him. At some point as I followed, the guy realized that nobody was ready, or even around, so he asked me to go back to the waiting area again. Then I noticed there was a guy with a lot of gel in his hair sitting at the end of the hallway hollering as he closed his laptop to "bring him back!", yet I was clearly standing right there. That was a little odd I thought. I went to the conference room and ended up interviewing with 4 individuals; one team member, the gelled hair holler-er who ended up being some kind of "hot shot" supervisor who was way overdressed, and no doubt thought highly of himself, and two managers. They asked standard IT questions but seemed like they wanted to show off how awesome they thought their infrastructure was. Telling me little knowledge nuggets like "we have over 400 technicians" and "we're using blah blah blah", standard gloating type comments about how great they are. The hot shot supervisor aka gel guy had a bunch of meaningless specs on thousands of accounts and other uninteresting facts which seemed to impress his managers as he recited them (having no doubt just looked them up moments before we first met). It was humorous enough. The overall interview went well and I left with an overall positive feeling. Alas, I was never to hear from them again. That is the reason for my review here. I thought it to be pretty bizarre and border line unprofessional to leave no follow up with their potential candidates. No letter, no phone call, no email. Nothing... Nada... Zip! The thing that is irritating to me is that I was "feeling them out" just as much as they were trying to discover their "perfect match". I took time to devote to a potential career move with Promedica, and mind you I'm employed, so to me time really is money. I can safely say that I am no longer interested in Promedica. I will close with my overall thoughts: the office looked dated and booring, cubicles were jammed everywhere, almost no window light whatsoever, and super uncomfortable and stuffy. The employees that I saw as I walked by seemed to be silently screaming to me "run away!", "run as fast as you can before you get sucked in!!!", "it's a trap!!". Hopefully you get the point. Promedica seemed like it would be a wonderful opportunity. Unfortunately it seemed like a really bleak and unpleasant looking work environment. I felt bad for the "team member" who looked like he was forced to be there. Not only did he have no questions for me, but the managers forced him to ask me something. Pretty weird. My advice is to skip this one. As IT professionals we have opportunity to work in amazing fields and places that care about you. Save yourself for something better!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH).

Interview

I had been applying online and in person for months with no response. Happened to meet a Director at a concert who gave me her card. I emailed her my resume and had an interview the next week and an offer soon after that.

Director of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

Two in total, first interview with a VP and CHRO and the second interview with the hospital President. Very professional and practical. I have a lot of experience interviewing so yes the situation was stressful however I prepare and it went very well. The best thing to remember is be yourself, research the organization, prepare and the interview will go well.

Interview Questions

• What don't you like about HR?   1 Answer

Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next week for come in for an interview. This interview took place with a member of HR. The following week I received a call from an assistant of an administrator asking me to come in and interview with the administrator the following week. I interviewed with the administrator, and I received an offer the following Friday. Overall the process took three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you went above and beyond.   Answer Question
    • What makes you think you can do this job better than the other applicants?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

I met initially with the director of the unit and then met with a panel of employees from the unit. The panel included day nurses, night nurses, the educator, and the phsyical therapist. Many of them asked questions of me which was somewhat overwhelming. Not all units use the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• how do you work with nurses who may have a different background then you?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ProMedica (Toledo, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

two people interviewed me--what would be my direct report and his direct report. They asked technical questions and job history. Pretty much what you would expect with no surprises. two people interviewed me--what would be my direct report and his direct report. They asked technical questions and job history. Pretty much what you would expect with no surprises.