ProNet Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at ProNet Solutions

TSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ProNet Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Seemed like a rush process and had second feelings during the process meeting the non tech managers. This place looked good from the outside but never judge a book by its cover!

TSE Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ProNet Solutions.

Interview

They called me because they saw my resume online and I came and interviewed. They thought they asked technical questions, but when you have non-technical people trying to ask technical questions, and you are technical, you begin to start wondering how far you can fool them with out them figure out that you are messing with them. Oh, and you also have to be able to keep a straight face.

Interview Questions

• Something related to a follow up question about an answer I gave regarding what I like to do with my free time.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I interviewed at ProNet Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2010.

Interview

contacted by recruiter, told they only hire entry level and promote from within.

low salary, $38000

Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ProNet Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2008.

Interview

This was a pretty standard interview looking for qualified technology people. The interview depth was fairly average for a technical interview. They did ask some questions on Windows background and technical questions. They also asked some questions trying to determine whether you would fit into the company culture. As this is a consulting company they want to make sure you are a self starter and are willing to work the hours they are going to expect.