Procter & Gamble AR Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble AR Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

AR Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy, they provided me a supplementary sheet of questions to prepare. Well mine's a contract role so it's easier. I went through the interview process for a perm role and the interview was much tougher.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and how does it help you in the role you are applying for? Give me some examples   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

AR Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied for this job through a recruitment agency. The recruiter who processed my application was very friendly and helped me to get the appointments for my 3 rounds of 1:1 interviews pretty fast. The questions were all related to my previous work experiences and other extra-curricula activities. My first interview was with the line manager, the second one was with the HR manager and the last one was with the regional manager. A tip for you is that you have to follow this formula when you want to satisfy the interviewers:describe the SITUATION clearly, then what is your ACTION/ BEHAVIOUR in that particular situation and finally, what is the OUTCOME Be confident, enthusiastic and smile more during the interviews :-)

Interview Questions

• How did you know that you had selected the right clients? How did you categorise your different group of clients? (this question was posed to me because I worked as an intern in a bank previously)   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question