Procter & Gamble Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2017

3.6

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bangkok (Thailand)).

Interview

Start with online test, then a written test at their office, then you have to pass 3-4 interviews with their senior managements. All must agree to accept you. The process can easily take 3-4 months.The interview mostly are behavioral format. They will ask you the same questions set. Be consistent.

Interview Questions

• It is behavioral question format. Be logical and consistent.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied via the P&G website and was contacted several weeks later for an interview. Before the interview I had to do a skills test. I was very surprised about the format of the interview. It was myself and three women. When I entered the room, they didn't introduce themselves at all but immediately stated that they wanted situation-behavior-outcome responses to the questions they were going to ask. They asked questions according to their three rubrics and core competencies. The entire time I was talking, all three of them had their heads down and profusely writing my every word.

The questions were quite difficult. They asked very specific to very broad questions. One of them being, tell me about a time where you had to work with a set of complex data and how did you use that data to solve a problem?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with complex data and how did you use that data to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

There were two screening tests (logic and personality fit), proctored reasoning test, in-person interview, next stage would have been final round at P&G office. Use CAR method, and exemplify values, focusing on result - and quantifying it if possible.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when:
      -you had to persuade someone
      -you had to work as a team and achieved above the goal
      -you had to take a risk
      -you had to manipulate data to make a recommendation

Situational: Someone on the team wants to implement something you don't agree with but everyone else is on board what do you do? You have deliverables due how do you prioritize?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Need to pass the "online assessment process" first and follow by "analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills" test which is pretty tough as the time given is limited to answer all the Qs. before proceed for interview.

Interview Questions

• analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills" test is tough. 40 questions need to answer in 60 mins.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Seoul (South Korea)) in April 2015.

Interview

I had to take an online reasoning test during the online application, in which you have to pass in order to go to offline testing (math, English, reasoning test). Then there were 3-4 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had difficulties and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Orlando, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

There was one in person interview, 2 phone interviews, and an in person ride along day in the field, and lastly a written test. It was a long process but was very thorough. As a hiring manager now, I understand that a lot is dependent on flexibility of interviewers for timing. All interviews are done by sales, not HR.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral interview questions, looking for situation, action, result answers   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

First stage is the knowledge and behavioural tests. Second are the 1-2 phone interviews. Third is an in-person interview. At all stages of the interview you are grilled about the results from a quantitiative perspective. For example: "What % of sales growth is attributed to your work?" or "How many new memberships did you issue? And how does that rank among your peers?"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you demonstrated initiative.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

4 or 5 step process. Begins with an online critical thinking test, followed by an in-person critical thinking test. From what I’ve read, if you pass these two tests your resume is then glanced at. This is then followed by an in-person first interview, and finally an in-person second interview. You will hear back from them whether they want to hire you or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were responsible for something and you had to make sure you saw it through to the end and achieved success.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Moscow (Russia)) in September 2011.

Interview

Quite fast and organized process, 3 behavioral interviews minimum (about an hour each). Asking about 15 questions each time, and applicants need to give live examples for every question: background, your actions and what they led to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

4 rounds, the first one is an on-site reasoning test, pretty much like what you do during the online application. And then you are invited into a recruiting event where it is actually a group case interview, and then there are 1st and 2nd rounds of interviews. I attended the recruiting event, and never hear back since.

Interview Questions

• business case: how to launch a new hair product line to the retailers?   Answer Question