Procter & Gamble Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Account Manager Interview Questions

3.6

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

4 or 5 step process. Begins with an online critical thinking test, followed by an in-person critical thinking test. From what I’ve read, if you pass these two tests your resume is then glanced at. This is then followed by an in-person first interview, and finally an in-person second interview. You will hear back from them whether they want to hire you or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were responsible for something and you had to make sure you saw it through to the end and achieved success.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

4 rounds, the first one is an on-site reasoning test, pretty much like what you do during the online application. And then you are invited into a recruiting event where it is actually a group case interview, and then there are 1st and 2nd rounds of interviews. I attended the recruiting event, and never hear back since.

Interview Questions

• business case: how to launch a new hair product line to the retailers?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Seoul (South Korea)) in April 2015.

Interview

I had to take an online reasoning test during the online application, in which you have to pass in order to go to offline testing (math, English, reasoning test). Then there were 3-4 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had difficulties and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in September 2014.

Interview

Online application that took several hours. Including behavioural and and IQ test. I made it to the onsite interview that started with a stop-test of yet another IQ test. made it passed that one. It started going wrong in the first one to one interview. I had prepared for the interview by finding all the information about the business i could and had customised my "speech" for that only to be told that that was not the way they did it in their region. I made it to the second part but was not having a nice feeling, they were arrogant and distant. I didnt get the job and even though i was not sad it was even more arrogant the way they turned me down... an email that said "dear sir/madam we regret to inform you bla bla bla... after having spent an entire day at their facility they didnt even have the courtesy to put my name on the decline and gave me a standard mail.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, wrote a few basic tests online, then was invited for an in person reasoning test, which was composed of questions very similar to a GMAT. I was told I had passed the test an hour after writing it, and a couple days later was invited for an initial interview. The interview was done by two P & G mid-level employees and lasted 50 minutes, it was comprised of behavioural based questions that can be found with basic searches online. I have been waiting to hear back about a second interview for 2 weeks now, I emailed a follow up asking my status and was informed that the decision was still being calibrated, hoping to hear back very shortly.

Interview Questions

• There were 10 standard behavioural questions all of which I had prepared.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online - also a test on line
    1st interview - an hour doing another reasoning test in person.
    then 45 minute interview with two interviewers

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kolkata (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

There would be approximately 3-4 rounds of interviews. Interview questions are mostly behavioral & they will ask you to give 1-2 examples for each. Is it better if you give example from the latest aspect of your life. Go through the website & their Purpose, Values & Principles. That should give you an idea of what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• 1. Give an example of time you resolved conflict situation 2. Give an example where you proved your leadership traits 3. Your strengths & weakness etc   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Casablanca (Morocco)) in January 2013.

Interview

Personality Test Online
    Reasoning Test at Campus
    Initial Interview with HR.
    Still waiting for answear to have the final interview

Interview Questions

• Question about past experiences, Ex : Tell about a time when you resolved a conflict with someone with a different background than yourslef.

Why did you choose such school or such branche...Etc   1 Answer
    • Have you had any experiences with sales   Answer Question

Negotiation

Actually , i'm still waiting , would defintely accept

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

Relatively straight forward. Need a broad range of experiences to refer to or else you're going to be using the same examples over and over.

Interview Questions

• Name a process you had to implement that people were against.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bangkok (Thailand)).

Interview

Start with online test, then a written test at their office, then you have to pass 3-4 interviews with their senior managements. All must agree to accept you. The process can easily take 3-4 months.The interview mostly are behavioral format. They will ask you the same questions set. Be consistent.

Interview Questions

• It is behavioral question format. Be logical and consistent.   Answer Question