Procter & Gamble Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Due to the program they use for testing I have never passed the test for the second stage. They should modify they rules they are loosing a lot of talent because of that.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Initial phone conversation/interview followed by the online psychometric test. Got a call a few days after to schedule the reasoning test, followed by first interview. The reasoning test was okay, however the figural reasoning section was quite challenging, the sequences were pretty hard to follow.Overall it was an informing experience I had just graduated, planning on applying again next year.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is a brand manager's most valuable skill?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weybridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Weybridge, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

1. Online application 2. Online logical reasoning test and Personality Questionnaire 3. Video interview - hour long, in-depth. 4. In-person verbal, numerical and logical reasoning tests, if you pass those then the in-person interview, again about an hour long and in-depth. All interviews are competency based and follow P&G's values. I was never asked why P&G or why brand managing, it was all about me. They also place huge emphases on questions you have them, leaving at least 15 minutes for you to ask your own questions - i asked various questions about their own experiences at P&G and then on-trend questions relating to the company at the moment, such as how they handle threats from discounters. 5. 3 day career academy where you learn more about the business and what it would be like to work there. You give a presentation at the end of the three days and have a final interview.

Interview Questions

• When have you used current topical issues or successes to influence a decision you have made? Tell me about a time when you have demonstrated leadership? When have you had to change a process? When have others relied on your expertise to complete a task?   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weybridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Weybridge, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

All about competencies, nothing about the business
    Very relaxed interviewers who did not try to trick you out
    Key competencies are online and come up in interviews as things they hope you can show
    Very similar interviews for phone interview and then both 1:1s
    1:1 with mid-managers and then head of marketing

Interview Questions

• When have you shown an example of leadership?   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

There was an online reasoning test and then a phone interview, they asked strictly situational questions. They asked a lot of questions related to leadership. The two online tests, the personality test and the visual thinking test were fairly straight forward. I was just honest with the personality test and then the other mathematical pattern based test was actually tricky but I did better than I expected.

Interview Questions

• Being able to repeat multiple different examples of times in which you demonstrated leadership across your experiences.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Oxford, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

5 one to one interviews in a day following a test. The interviews followed aset format asking for a detailed description of skills based on real examples. All interviews followed the same format. They were done on one day one after another.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you led a team.   1 Answer