Procter & Gamble Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Assistant Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in April 2012.

Interview

"Tell me about a time you had to adjust yourself"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2011.

Interview

The first round of interviews comes about 1 month after the reasoning test completed at their office. During the 1st round, a Brand Manager who has been with the company for 5-6 years will interview you. Questions are all competency based questions, asking for scenarios showing leadership, creativity, data analyses and decision making processes. The first round usually is rather casual and friendly while the next few rounds are stress-tests whereby the interviewer will act nasty and uninterested to gauge your reactions. They will use strategies such as telling you to use another example, or that they don't see how your answer fits, or telling you that you're not getting to the point fast enough.

Preparation is necessary. Look at a list of competency based questions and answer them based on your experiences, highlighting your roles, your goals and outcomes. If you are not comfortable with competency based questions, be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to analyze a lot of data and reach a split second decision.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had few resources and accomplished a goal.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you led a team to success.   Answer Question