Procter & Gamble Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Associate Manager Interview Questions

3.1

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Simple Aptitude test, followed by psychometric test (most crucial), followed by 3 round of interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2012.

Interview

one round of on-site written test plus three rounds of on-site 1-1 interview; 1-1 interviews are all standard behavior questions, similar to what you get from online research; the interviewers are very friendly; they informed the results very quickly after the interviews.

Interview Questions

• all behavior questions, i.e. what's your biggest failure/success till now?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

2 interview entirely competency based. no technical questions asked; only examples of specific situation demonstrating the P&G success drivers. each lasted for about 30-40 mins

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ponda (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ponda (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

The company has a standard interview process starting with job application, Psychometric test and 2-3 Rounds of telephonic and face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotitation

Associate Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2011.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. Focus on past achievements, success stories. Need to be honest and transparent. They deep dive into the case studies, past work. Good Grades and Extra Curriculars would help.Three rounds of interview. Focus on past achievements, success stories. Need to be honest and transparent. They deep dive into the case studies, past work. Good Grades and Extra Curriculars would help.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mumbai (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The process involves an initial quantitative test, followed by a psychometric assessment. Based on the results, candidates are short listed for interviews.
    Generally there are 3 interviews, and all are personal/HR questions. There are no technical interviews.
    The questions are incident based, as in, the candidate is expected to quote incidents from his/her life to answer each question. For example - you may be asked to describe the toughest decision you've made in life, your most significant achievement (and why do you consider it so), etc.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview is when you have to answer such questions one after the other, sometimes you may be asked to give multiple instances for the same question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Associate Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2010.

Interview

Started with an online application, got an email reply the following week followed by a reasoning test at the assessment centre. Got a phone call for an interview a few hours after the test. Generally a very good company to join from what i've heard and seen...the recruitment manager was very friendly in the 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever developed a new idea which solved a complex problem?   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

P&G believes in grow from within therefore chooses to hire directly from campus. Generally goes to only premiere institutes like IITs, IIMs and Nitie and SP Jain. There are two screening tests one analytical skills and second psycometric test.If you are through then you will be shortlisted based on your CV.you need to face three interviewers for finally getting a job.

Interview Questions

• Generally you will be asked to quote instances from your past experience where you have faced a specific situation and what did you do to overcome the problem   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bhopal (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

1) Online Form and psychometric test
    2) Aptitude Test
    3) 3 Rounds of interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiations option

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bhopal (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview was conducted on campus. there was a detailed presentation before the interview which highlighted the achievements of P&G in the last 5 years. They also answered any doubts/concerns that we had. The interview was a 2 stage process with 2 people interviewing me in each stage. The 1st interview is a shortlisting process for the 2nd interview. The 2nd interview is typically taken by senior P&G leadership and was much more thorough than the 1st one. Be prepared to answer in-depth probing about anything that you say.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Give us an example when you brought a group of people to a consensus   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths? Give examples.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience of handling huge amount of data and deriving meaningful conclusion out of it?   2 Answers