Procter & Gamble Brand Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Brand Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online after passing a few mandatory online tests, then had a phone interview, then took an analytical test in person with a P&G employee, followed by one last in person interview.

Overall there are a lot of hoops to jump through to work at P&G, but now that I've had a chance to work there it is clear that the interview process successfully selects for certain personality traits (leadership and passion for winning).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you applied knowledge from a previous experience in a new context   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

All behavioral questions. Was required to take multiple aptitude tests before I was allowed to network or interview with anyone within the company. Tests included one online and another in person. Each testing session included multiple tests. Interviewer was someone who I had never seen on campus previously. Very general behavioral questions, only one technical. Was not selected for the next round.

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through their recruitment website, and after a few personal questions, I had an online exam that had some maths, logic and reading questions. After that exam they asked me to go to their office to do the same exam again.

Interview Questions

• One of the most common questions was to follow the pattern of some geometric shapes   1 Answer

Brand Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2017.

Interview

First round of interview by senior management.

The questions asked are mainly the ones in yr SDS form and two hypothetical questions. The interview lasts around 45minutes and the interviewer is quite friendly.

Brand Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

3 interviews, about 30 minutes each. Overall a pleasant experience, very much based on CV and previous experiences (competences).
    Overall very friendly, but down to business, I didn't receive any curveball questions that I did not expect, however they expected very thorough answers.

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

One on One interview with a Senior Brand Manager at their Toronto office. This was the first round and I was invited for the second round. The interviewer was very friendly and made you feel at home. She started by introducing herself and you will have to say something about yourself as well.

Interview Questions

• If you have a deadline of a project coming up but you need some information from a colleague, who is currently out of the office, to complete the project, what would you do? (no past experiences allowed)   Answer Question

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied for the Brand Management Internship which is basically how P&G names its Marketing department.
    I first passed some online test (classic psychotechnical test) to see if you fit in the company and then was ask to meet them at the Madrid office (I applied there).
    At arrival, they asked us to complete a 3 part test; comprehension, maths and psychotechnical tests. After that I interviewed with two employees.

Interview Questions

• they only ask situational baased type of questions + 1/2 classic personal questions:

1) Asking about previous experiences: (i.e) tell me a moment of your life when you showed leadership/teamwork/ etc.....
      2) Asking about possible future situations to see how you would react: (i.e) your have been working in a presentation for few last months, last night reviewing it you realice numbers dont make sense but the final presentation (partners are attending also) is tomorrow anyways... what would you do? how you manage situatuion?   Answer Question

Brand Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First Step: Online Test, after application on their site
    Second Step: Similar to online test, but this time at P&G office in Rome (even if application was for Madrid)
    Third step: Manager Interview on Skype

Interview Questions

• When did you solve a team conflict?
      When did you act as a leader?
      When did you solve a process?
      When did you make a process more efficient?
      All situational questions   Answer Question

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

2 online tests, one based on logic and pattern recognition and then one based on personality
    After passing that I had to complete another test in person based on logic and reading comprehension
    After that test I was given a 1hr phone interview with mostly standard behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with data to solve a problem   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with a co-worker   Answer Question

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panamá (Panama)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Panamá (Panama)) in January 2018.

Interview

My interview process was surprisingly quick and I didn't find the questions or scenarios hard to answer. Definitely longer than any other recruitment process I've gone through but well worth it. All questions must be answered in CAR method (context, action and result).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you resovled a group conflict to get something done.   1 Answer
    • If you have a project due in a week, two more in a month and one in two months, but the one due in two months must be started today yet you must also manage your time to turn in the project due in a week, how would you go about it?   Answer Question