Procter & Gamble Brand Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Brand Management Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

All behavioral questions. Was required to take multiple aptitude tests before I was allowed to network or interview with anyone within the company. Tests included one online and another in person. Each testing session included multiple tests. Interviewer was someone who I had never seen on campus previously. Very general behavioral questions, only one technical. Was not selected for the next round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online after passing a few mandatory online tests, then had a phone interview, then took an analytical test in person with a P&G employee, followed by one last in person interview.

Overall there are a lot of hoops to jump through to work at P&G, but now that I've had a chance to work there it is clear that the interview process successfully selects for certain personality traits (leadership and passion for winning).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you applied knowledge from a previous experience in a new context   Answer Question

Brand Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

3 interviews, about 30 minutes each. Overall a pleasant experience, very much based on CV and previous experiences (competences).
    Overall very friendly, but down to business, I didn't receive any curveball questions that I did not expect, however they expected very thorough answers.

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

One on One interview with a Senior Brand Manager at their Toronto office. This was the first round and I was invited for the second round. The interviewer was very friendly and made you feel at home. She started by introducing herself and you will have to say something about yourself as well.

Interview Questions

• If you have a deadline of a project coming up but you need some information from a colleague, who is currently out of the office, to complete the project, what would you do? (no past experiences allowed)   Answer Question

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I didn't hear back for a while after completing the online assessment, after contacting them a video interview was swiftly arranged, this lasted around an hour and was fairly informal

Interview Questions

• Whats your favourite brand?   1 Answer

Brand Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2016.

Interview

After having applied online and submitted my CV and motivation letter I was invited to take an online assessment test.
    The test was divided into two parts, a situational one and a logical/numerical one. You have a limited amount of time and you can complete the test in one session only. I think they should renovate the software since it doesn't work with all browsers and it is full of bugs. I had a lot of technical issues during the test.

Brand Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First round interview was a Skype interview with 8-10 behavioural questions and lasted around an hour. They're very specific with what they want - follow the Context Action Results model for answering your questions. If you don't, they will probe you.

Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Athens (Greece)) in November 2014.

Interview

First interview after completing the online process and passing the in-person reasoning test. Started with "tell us a little bit about yourself" and from then every single question was along the lines of behavioral type "tell me about a time when you demonstrated leadership ability/you had to teach someone something/you were in a difficult situation", "what position do you usually assume in a team setting?", as well as using your answers to each question and trying to get you to elaborate/tie in with other questions based on those.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you admired someone else's idea/work and how you used that to improve yourself.   Answer Question

Brand Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2011.

Interview

First round: 1 on 1: 45 minutes
    Final round: panel of 3: 90 minutes. 9 behavioural questions based on their 3 values.