Procter & Gamble Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

3.6

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Lengthy overall process. Applied online and took behavioral and reasoning assessment in March. Was contacted to set up an initial phone screen where there were basic CAR questions but the interviewer was so passionate about the company it made me really excited to move forward in the process. Next was an in person assessment which was taken at a local screening center. A week later o heard back to set up a site visit in Cincinnati. This consisted of coffee, panel interview and lunch. I was contacted with an offer a week later, in the end of June

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult coworker   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate location to headquarters

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

It was fair. I did a phone screen and they asked me about my experience. There were not many follow up questions. All in all the gentleman I interviewed with was very respectful. I would recommend speaking to them if you are interested.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was arduous. There were rounds of interviews and an aptitude test even for the most basic, non-analytical positions. The interviews themselves were mostly basic, straight forward interview questions, but all of the red tape around the whole process with aptitude and personality tests was unnecessary and took far too long from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• All were behavioral interview questions such as, 'tell me about a time when you overcame a challenge to yield a positive result?'   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

First you need to pass the personality/values test and IQ test. I then received a phone call to set up a phone interview, took the phone interview which was heavy in technical questions and background experiences, then was invited for the second in person IQ test (to confirm it was you who took the first one remotely?). Finally, I was invited to a face-to-face interview with multiple interviewers in the same room asking difficult questions to see if your values are aligned with the companies. Then I received the offer and worked to negotiate.

Interview Questions

• What is your typical way of dealing with conflict? Give me an example:   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. Internally I have had friends that were given increment bonuses when they indicated they were intending to go elsewhere.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2017.

Interview

1:1 interview in English. IT head asked questions based on a piece of the sheet she had. She asked few questions based on my resume and coverletter (I actually don't think they have read my coverletter) for 35 mins-40 mins. Then I got a time to ask some questions which took 15ish mins.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2015.

Interview

Did two assessments, cleared both of them. They said they will call for an interview. 2 days later I receive an email saying I am unfit for the position. So much for the world's largest FMCG.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

1 to 1 interview and typical questions such as describe a situation when you blabla blabla blabla blabla blabla... HR would go through your CV yet he was very friendly. I had six questions to answer. None of them were too difficult to answer. Still I enjoyed the interview very much.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2011.

Interview

The interview took place on campus. The interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. Seemed very interested in getting a feel of the culture and personality fit. Took a long time between the first interview to hear from HR regarding next steps.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2011.

Interview

I applied for a position business and marketing analyst at P&G Central Europe. First there were an online test where my skills such as personality and IQ were tested, took about an hour. If succeeded, you take a personal interview. I was offered for one, had 60 minutes for that. You could bring a calculator because you need it. The test consisted form 2 parts, one for the counting part (math and logical skills) and the second is for IQ test. 60 minutes were barely enough, couldnt finish it completely. In 10 minutes got the results, invitation for personal interview. In 2 weeks they called, and I went for a 60 minutes interview. Before that they gave me a paper with questions on it that will be on the interview, so I could prepare for that.
    In the interview (2 people) they asked questions from your previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you proved your leadership capabilities? How did you manage to take control on people?   Answer Question
    • What are the benefits working in a team?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2009.

Interview

I applied online when I became aware they were recruiting at my school. After submitting my resume I was immediately sent a link to complete 2 online tests, one asking behavioral type questions and the other was the IQ test. I was informed about 1 week later to take a written test at my school, there were about 35 people in the room when I was taking the test, it had 3 parts a reading comprehension part, a math part, and an iq part. I received a phone call the week after the test to complete an interview at my school. I was interviewed by one who was an alumni from my school who was recruited by P&G and the other had a longer history with P&G.

For the interview make sure you formulate your responses in their desired way, they write everything down and essentially try to keep you on point with the formula. I felt the interviewers were very impersonal and felt the interview was initiated with a lack of interpersonal interaction. The interviewers jumped into the questions and essentially took down my answers.