Procter & Gamble CBD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble CBD Interview Questions

3.3

CBD Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Met at school career fair, applied through online system. Afterwards, took a skills/shapes test, which seemed a little unexpected. Then, had a 1-hour behavioral phone interview with employee in local area. Made it passed that and was then invited to headquarters in Cincinnati for final round. Took another test, got a tour of HQ, spent the night, and the next day had an interview with 2 executives.

Interview Questions

• 2-on-1 interview at final round. Good cop/bad cop-type interview with lots of questions about previous experiences   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Apply online. In person interview on campus and then two day process at the General Offices in Cincinnati Ohio. One day of meet and greets, take a test, listen to speakers. Second day consists of interviews, walking the office, learning the different businesses. Was called back within a week with an offer.

CBD Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The interview process in P&G is a very feel good process. There will be at least 2-3 rounds of interview and what each of the interviewers try and do is ask you and grill you on the same set of questions. All you need to do is be honest and mostly you will crack it. They do not check for marketing/sales knowledge what they check for is a cultural fit. Standard set of questions and hasnt changed over the years.

Interview Questions

• Have you taught anyone anything and have you learnt something from anyone in the past year?   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Nairobi (Kenya)) in July 2015.

Interview

Starts with an online submission then a reasoning test then a screening interview then three comprehensive interviews lasting about an hour and a half each.
    The interviewers were very warm, patient and kept time. They wrote a lot during in order to have enough material to rate the candidate. The questions were behavioral and they are keen on someone who has leadership experience, energetic, good with people and is able to train others.

Interview Questions

• A time when I trained someone
      A time when I energized my team to see an end result
      A time when I was in a team and some members were lagging behind
      Why P&G, Why sales?
      Am I mobile? (willing to travel)
      1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

CBD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in May 2015.

Interview

CV - IQ+Characteristic test - numbering&verbal test - interview wt HR/other departments - interview wt function "senior" - interview with function head

Interview Questions

• Interview 1: my 3 strengths and weaknesses? what is my greatest achievement? If i can go back in time, what do i want to do (even though its my greatest achievement already)
      Interview 2: a challenge i overcame. teamwork. abt a project i have done
      Interview 3: greatest project i have done. and went more details like why i did that, why i did this.
      1 Answer

CBD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Step 1 - Apply only and complete both personality and Shapes reasoning test
    Step 2 - In school reasoning test, 60 mins: Math problems, logic questions and shapes
    Step 3 - 1st round in person interview: 1 hour, 2 people interviewing you, 10 behavioural questions
    Step 4 - 2nd round in person interview: head office

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used data to come to a conclusion   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

On line test:
    - Behavioral (60-80 questions). If you don't concentrate and don't take it serious you will fail for sure. Prepare to take around 1 hour! If you think it's too much for such an important opportunity, "you're not the right person for P&G".
    - Picture based test (15-20 questions)

Face-to-face Test, written:
    - Reasoning Test - 60 Questions in 65 min - analytical, logical speech, picture based. Don't take to long in the math and the images

Interviews:
    3 interviews, 1 hour and 2 interviewers for each one.
    Prepare to speak about all your life time experiences (not only professional and educational), how you react, overcame, failed, learned, lead, follow, etc.

Interview Questions

• "tell me about some situations of conflicts and how you managed it".. I had to find at least 3, and each one led to more questions.
      "tell me about a situation, if you have, where someone changed your mind, despite you were positive of being correct. And how they did it."
      Answer Question

CBD Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I did a numerical and verbal logic test online and then a behavioural one. The questions were not difficult, but the time was tight. Then I had another IQ test in campus and then 3 interviews (behavioural with three different managers of the function I have applied for).

Interview Questions

• The Head of the CBD Function was asking quite challenging questions, also trying to put me in a situation of stress.   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

started off with the online screening process and then was asked to complete a written reasoning test in person. both tests were pretty easy, the only unexpected question required me to know the formula for the circumference of a circle.. The interview was conducted by 2 interviewers, one on the phone and one in person. Found the format a little awkward because it was hard to talk to the other person on the phone while maintaining eye contact and everything else with the interviewer that's in the room. Asked 3-4 questions.
    From what I remember:
    - the last question was, describe or tell us anything else that you would like us to know.
    - a time when you had to teach someone something
    - when you were required to fulfill an unmet need

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had insights from a lot of data...   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Submit ur application
    Online questionare
    Reasoning test
    3 or 4 interviews with managers

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when it was thought “there has to be a better way of doing this’” but you came up with an improvement to an existing idea or process that made it significantly better?   Answer Question