Procter & Gamble Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

3.5

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online including online assessment, phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with management, in person assessment on site, final interview with 3 members of department as well as hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time" questions along with asking how you would react to specific situations. Very job specific questions.   Answer Question

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online in November and took the online test and then they reached out to me in January to schedule a phone interview. It was a pretty basic behavioral interview. Then they invited me out for a final interview and office visit. There I interviewed with 3 different managers in the department and went to lunch with the department head.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why you choose your college and why your interested in working at P&G   Answer Question
    • What was your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to lead a team through a crisis   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with someone who was just awful and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to make a decision between two different paths and what you did to decide   Answer Question

Graduate Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, followed by an evaluation (a personality test). Waited 2 months and was contacted for a phone interview. Interview was approximately 40 mins. Combination of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• what is the impact of your research on the field as a whole?   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Intense. It is an all day interview where you are interviewed by at least 15-20 people. But they feed you and make sure you are comfortable all day. The people are very nice and willing to answer all questions. It takes a very long time to hear back about their decisions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you struggled with a coworker and how did you deal with   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Apply online at PG careers with the ABM code, online assessment, and 2 interviews. The first interview was on the phone. The second was in person with two people. At the second interview, I had to take a second assessment, which was timed. Both interviews were similar in style. They each lasted about 45-60 minutes with room for questions at the end.

Product Supply Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied before my schools career fair (online test and application). Talked to P&G recruiter at career fair, set up an on campus interview. Typical questions, answer using CAR format. Another phone interview 3 weeks later, same type of questions (~1 hour). Got invited to a day visit, got to tour the facilities, take the longer on campus test (same type of questions just more difficult). One more interview on campus with again, same type of behavioral questions. Received an offer before leaving the campus.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you had to solve a problem with conflicting data?   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you've managed group conflict?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Someone was posing as an HR recruiter from P&G and asked me to download the Hangout APP to interview. The names were CLYDE WALTHERS and JOHN HAWKINS Please do not respond to these people they are fake

Interview Questions

• Asked age sex gender location and marital status   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application and reasoning test-- got a first round interview about 4 weeks later. First round is a phone interview with one HR manager. Second round is at headquarters where I took an in person reasoning test and had second interview with two HR directors. Received offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• You have four projects; the first is due tomorrow, the second in one week, the third in a month and the fourth in 3 months. How do you prioritize and handle them?

**In all your answers to the behavioral questions make sure you talk about what YOU specifically did in a situation and what you brought to the table that was unique and couldn't be provided by anyone else.**
      Answer Question

Co-op Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

First they asked me about me resume. Clarify some points and talk about my skills and experience.

Second they asked me 6 behavioral questions. They wanted me to answer with the CAR method. Tell me about a time where you ....

Last they asked me 2 situational questions. What would you do if you...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to change your plans to minimize costs or time.   Answer Question

Customer Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

After one online qualifying test, in person qualifying and logic test, an in person interview on my college campus, they finally flew me to Global headquarters for an internship conference and final interview

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had to find a solution to a problem without having the necessary resources.   Answer Question