Procter & Gamble Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

3.4

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijin, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Beijin, Guangdong (China)) in October 2013.

Interview

Language test (only for international students) -> 2nd round interview: behavior test, based on resume -> final interview: technical test, 3 interviewers. Satisfied performance during internship could receive full-time offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Athens (Greece)) in December 2016.

Interview

FIrst interview was classic behavourial questions, like problem solving, how would I deal with a badly mannered coworker, and a couple of problems, about how would I deal with some example situations

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Completed an online IQ assessment and behavioral questionairre. Met with recruiter at career fair and was invited for preliminary interview. Was then contacted for a full on-campus interview which was conducted by two people. 1 month later I was finally invited to an interview in Cincinnati.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very interesting and challenging. The online tests were pretty easy, after that I had an interview by phone. I had to travel abroad for the in-person tests and the final interviews. It seemed to me an amazing company. I recommend people not to get very nervous and try to control your attitude at any cost.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

First you will have 65 minutes to complete a reasoning exam. The exam is broken down into 3 parts: math, reading, and patterns. After the test you will then meet with one of the senior engineers for a 1:1 interview. The test will greatly determine if you are offered a position with the company. My interviewer stated he was really interested in me however I did not complete the test and therefore did not pass. Not passing the test will disqualify you from the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the most technically difficult problem you have solved?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Met campus recruiters at info session. Talked to same recruiter at career showcase and fortunately got an on campus interview. Was asked to take the online reasoning test- a lot like a gifted program test in elementary school with recognizing complex patterns. Was then flown to Cincinnati for an on site interview and to meet engineers. Overall process wasn't too bad.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2015.

Interview

I met with P&G at the Texas A&M Career Fair and then interviewed with them about a month later after applying online and completing a personality test and reasoning test. I am now waiting to hear back if I made final round interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

Online assessment of problem solving / IQ and an online assessment of ethics. 90% of people get screened out at this step. It is very difficult. Phone interview with one person (30-60 minutes). Most questions are framed as "Tell me about a time when you...". If you make it past that, they bring you back n-site for an in-person problem solving assessment (to confirm the results online were valid) and two in-person panel interviews. Then if you receive an offer, you must pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• A time that you stood up for something you thought was the right thing to do even though others or your boss didn't agree.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Long but not necessarily difficult. Key requirements:
    - Leadership skills,
    -Working in a team,
    - good analytical skills, self-motivated,multi-skilled
    - previous working experience
    -Working in a multi-cultural environment

Interview process:
    - Online screening
    - One day job fair in P&G ; at the end of the day test
    - After passing the test ; 5 121 interviews
    - Offer

Interview Questions

• - Examples of leadership skills
      - Examples where you have a problem with one of the team members and what you did to solve it
      - Example on how you reacted in a very stressful condition
      - Where you want to be in 10 years from now
      - Principles and values of the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online, attended pre-career fair dinner, talked with the company at the career fair, had an on-campus interview, and onsite interview. On-site interview consisted of a night before dinner with recent graduates from college, breakfast with the individual who interviewed you on campus, and an all day on-site with tours and various interviews. The most important step is to make connections with them prior to the career fair, since most of the selections were made at the pre-career fair dinner.

Interview Questions

• General "tell me about a time" questions and written test with various math, personality, and convergence tests.   Answer Question