Procter & Gamble Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethel, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bethel, CT) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview process is very hard and rigorous. The initial phone interview is already tough. The questions are many and detail. It took about 45min. The on-site interview took about whole day. Five interviewers are from different groups and departments. The questions from past experiences (good and bad), detailed technical questions (50+ questions), personality questions to test if I can fit in or not. It was exhausted day.

Interview Questions

• What is your career goals in short term (1-3 yrs) and long term (5+ yrs)?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2009.

Interview

It was interesting to say the least. The site asked some questions and then I did their Success Drivers assessment. Afterward I waited a week or so and found out that I was not accepted. If that is the case you have to wait up to 6 months I believe to reapply.

Interview Questions

• What would you do given [a particular...fill in the blank] scenario?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2008.

Interview

3 interviews, problem solving test.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2008.

Interview

Process took quite awhile. Started with phone interview then took another 2 months to find a 'spot' for me. When they hire R&D engineers it seems like they recruit to find a potential candidate then try and find a place for them. The department they placed me in was not the on I really wanted. I already had 3 years of process experience and this is the department I requested. Needless to say, I took the position because it got me in the door and I knew I could move about after a few years.

Interview Questions

• Give me examples of when you demonstrated great leadership.   Answer Question
    • Give me a time where you managed a difficult employee or situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, I never negotiated because I was told they have pretty strict guidelines on offers.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Athens (Greece)) in December 2016.

Interview

FIrst interview was classic behavourial questions, like problem solving, how would I deal with a badly mannered coworker, and a couple of problems, about how would I deal with some example situations

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very interesting and challenging. The online tests were pretty easy, after that I had an interview by phone. I had to travel abroad for the in-person tests and the final interviews. It seemed to me an amazing company. I recommend people not to get very nervous and try to control your attitude at any cost.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Long but not necessarily difficult. Key requirements:
    - Leadership skills,
    -Working in a team,
    - good analytical skills, self-motivated,multi-skilled
    - previous working experience
    -Working in a multi-cultural environment

Interview process:
    - Online screening
    - One day job fair in P&G ; at the end of the day test
    - After passing the test ; 5 121 interviews
    - Offer

Interview Questions

• - Examples of leadership skills
      - Examples where you have a problem with one of the team members and what you did to solve it
      - Example on how you reacted in a very stressful condition
      - Where you want to be in 10 years from now
      - Principles and values of the company
      Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Entire process:

1. You send your resume/cover letter online
    2. If successful, they send you a link, and you have to take two tests: a reasoning test and a "success drivers" assessment (personality)
    3. If successful, you get a phone interview. My interviewer was an engineer at P&G. She asked about my motivations but she mainly asked technical questions (about previous projects,..), because it was an internship for a technical role.
    4. I got an email a few hours later telling me that the interview had been successful. They invited me to an assessment day at their office. I have to take two more tests there and then I will be interviewed by three managers (3x1hour).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to be innovative   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Interview

Online resume, no cover letter/transcripts required. Had a strong resume and wide variety of experiences, but probably not as competitive as a 3rd year student. Perhaps I didn't fair well on the online personality test.

Interview Questions

• How often have your colleagues come to you for advice?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interview