Procter & Gamble Engineering Co Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2017

3.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online with my resume and personal information. I was emailed an hour later with instructions to complete an online questionnaire. The questionnaire consisted of behavioral and personal questions and a logical thinking portion. I did not make it past this round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2017.

Interview

Assessment online about the personality and logic skills. Multiple choices only. It takes for about 25 minutes for the first part. For the second part, you will get two and half minutes for each question to find a pattern in a series of figures.

Interview Questions

• If there's a manager who worked for the company steal a drink from cafeteria daily, what will you do?   1 Answer

Co-op Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

First they asked me about me resume. Clarify some points and talk about my skills and experience.

Second they asked me 6 behavioral questions. They wanted me to answer with the CAR method. Tell me about a time where you ....

Last they asked me 2 situational questions. What would you do if you...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to change your plans to minimize costs or time.   Answer Question

Engineering Co Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cleveland, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and the questions were a bit challenging

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used something in one of your classes and applied it to a different situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process began through recruiting on campus. I took an online assessment which took about an hour and then was offered an in person interview. The in-person interview was at the office with a 3-person panel (two scientists and a manager). The discussion was friendly and they were genuinely interested in my experience and what I could contribute. Ended up working closely with all three of the interviewers when I was hired which was important to know whether or not they were likeable and good managers.

Interview Questions

• Standard P&G interview questions. Tell me about an experience you were a leader, tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume.   1 Answer