Procter & Gamble Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

3.3

58 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online application required, which involved an aptitude test. University career fair day was when one can talk to a recruiter. After about 4 to 5 weeks after the application, a phone call may come to schedule an interview. The suggested interview time was three days from the phone call. After the interview a quick (couple of days) response will be given.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a person did not see your way during a work project.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I met with them during career fair and the representative told me to take an online quiz which includes behavioral questions and pattern recognition. There was then an on-campus and on-site interview. There was quite a delay between the two interviews, but both were mainly behavioral.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter on campus. Interviewed on Campus, then one week later was called to come to Cincinnati. Interview in Cincinnati was fairly similar to the original interview in addition to technical questions. Testing was completed here as well.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online test, initial interview, physical reasoning test, on-site interview

I interviewed in person at my college. The interviewer had a pretty strict set of questions he was going to ask, and kept referring to two printed handouts from corporate. They really do try to find the skills/qualities they say they look for.

Interview Questions

• You are set to a release a new product but find out shortly before its release that someone ahead of you in its development has faced a delay. How do you respond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online after hearing about positions at the career fair. I took the online assessment and heard back 4 weeks later for a 1 hour on-campus interview. Spoke with one person.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Completed an online IQ assessment and behavioral questionairre. Met with recruiter at career fair and was invited for preliminary interview. Was then contacted for a full on-campus interview which was conducted by two people. 1 month later I was finally invited to an interview in Cincinnati.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Iowa City, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

First you will have 65 minutes to complete a reasoning exam. The exam is broken down into 3 parts: math, reading, and patterns. After the test you will then meet with one of the senior engineers for a 1:1 interview. The test will greatly determine if you are offered a position with the company. My interviewer stated he was really interested in me however I did not complete the test and therefore did not pass. Not passing the test will disqualify you from the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the most technically difficult problem you have solved?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2015.

Interview

I met with P&G at the Texas A&M Career Fair and then interviewed with them about a month later after applying online and completing a personality test and reasoning test. I am now waiting to hear back if I made final round interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through a college career fair. I had to apply online and complete a personality and logic test. The campus interview was behavioral and they asked me about my resume. I then went through a super day, where I had another logic test and interview with two managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to persuade a group of people to do something differently   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Met campus recruiters at info session. Talked to same recruiter at career showcase and fortunately got an on campus interview. Was asked to take the online reasoning test- a lot like a gifted program test in elementary school with recognizing complex patterns. Was then flown to Cincinnati for an on site interview and to meet engineers. Overall process wasn't too bad.