Procter & Gamble Finance Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Finance Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lafayette, IN) in November 2012.

Interview

Ask questions based on their values. Predictable job description based questions. Started with an online assesment. If the online assesment is past then there is an inperson interview with 2 people. It takes about 45 min. This process was held on campus.The online assesment is difficult. First it has 60 multiple choice questions. Then you have to do a section of logic problems. I would reccomend looking at examples before if you have never encountered this before. I found it to be hard.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were faced with unexpected change in a stressful situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Athens (Greece)) in July 2013.

Interview

The first stage consisted of the online numerical and critical reasoning tests. Right after i was notified to to the same tests at the company's offices. Having completed the tests 3 interviews followed. First one with a person from the human resources department while the next two with people from the finance function. All of the interviews were behavioral based on the 3 success drivers of the firm (agility,teamwork,intellectual ability) while the last interview included a small business case.

Interview Questions

• Business case concerning the introduction of a new product in the market.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2009.

Interview

It all started at campus recruiting, then moving on to online assessments which consist of a personality test where you should answer what you know they want to hear and a reasoning test which consists exclusively of identifying patters. To prepare for this test you should see the practice test they have on their website. If you pass this stage you will be invited to take an on-site test that takes about an hour and has three parts math, logic and patterns. If you pass this test you will be invited to interviews. In my case I met with two managers and then the director of the department where I would work. My biggest suggestion is to prepare yourself for tons and tons of questions about giving examples from your previous experience in leadership, teamwork, teaching others, etc since they are obligated to ask these questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of a situation where you had to unexpectedly switch strategies mid way in order to achieve final goals or objectives.   Answer Question
    • What would you do to resolve conflicts with uncooperative or unmotivated team members.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2009.

Interview

There were 3 interview rounds altogether, of the same format and duration. All interviews consists of 1-2 interviewers, asking the interviewee personality-based and situational questions. Very rarely do the interviewers question about technical abilities, although it is presumed that you have the relevant expertise and knowledge in the area you are applying for.

They typically look out for leadership qualities and experiences, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, creativity and outcomes. Theses are the attributes they look for, in every prospective intern or employee. Do prepare a set of past experiences that display these attributes. Being very results-oriented company, it is important for interviewees to relate their ability to meet or exceed targets and achieve exceptional results.

Maintain confidence, but not arrogance, and always show your willingness to learn. After all, the learning curve in P&G is very steep.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to use your analytical skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2009.

Interview

Applied online and immediately got the online questionnaire and reasoning test.
    The online reasoning test was the most challening step through the phase.

Passed through this step and was requested to do another reasoning test on site and immediately
    had 2 interviews the same day. Interviews were fully competency based.

A short while after that I had the Final Interviews with 2 senior managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe me a time when you had to contribute your knowledge to solve a problem   Answer Question
    • Describe me a time when you had to guide or coach people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Internship

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in April 2016.

Interview

Relativ lang, nach Online Bewerbung, 2 Online Tests, einen Test vor Ort und dann 3 Interviews. Sehr nette Leute, die einen auch wirklich unterstützen. Ich studiere in London also war alles nochmal etwas umständlicher. Interviews auf Deutsch, formelle Kommunikation auf Englisch. Freue mich auf das Praktikum.

Interview Questions

• Wann sind Sie schonmal mit großen Mengen von Daten umgegangen?
      Was haben Sie gemacht wenn eine Resource wie Informationen/Zeit knapp war?
      Answer Question