Procter & Gamble Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Finance Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

3.6

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online leadership tests and reasoning (IQ) test and then in-person interview at headquarters. Had another reasoning test with the other applicants that day and then two separate one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions were based on their purpose values and principles and examples of when you've displayed those qualities   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Finance Interview

Interview

Long and complex. Aside from the typical situational interview, there is a logic and quantitative test that must be taken prior to job offer. Other than that, the questions are pretty straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary. P&G focuses on the CAR model, so prepare your answers following the expected response format of context, actions and results.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Maths test, 1 screening interview, 1 panel interview, and two interviews over the phone. Hard to communicate with HR. Never knew who I was speaking to. Someone in HR also forgot who I was. Not very personal. Process took so long I took another offer from a firm. People who interviewed me however were very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• When have I used analysis to solve a problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by a recruiter and applied through a link she provided. Then I took a test that seemed IQ based with shapes. I passed and was given a phone screen interview.

Interview Questions

• 2. Tell me about a difficult problem you faced and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a long and arduous process. It took 3 months, 5 interviews, and 2 hours of testing to complete. I got a lot of positive feedback throughout the process and felt like I would fit in well in the culture. PG, even now, would be a place where I imagine anyone would retire from. However after I completed the entire process I received a form letter rejecting my application. It seemed like an easy process that I thought I was navigating successfully but I would suggest this is harder than it seems. Unfortunately, I can't even begin to imagine what went wrong after receiving so much positive feedback during my interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you noticed someone doing something well and you improved the process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Very culture driven. Want to get to know you. Basic situational questions like tell me a time you had to face a difficult decision and what did you do. Most of the questions stemmed from their four core principles that they share on their website

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none for an internship

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

Online test...then phone interview with current employee....then flown to Cincy for a day of panel interviews and lunch/dinner with current employees. Offer recieved within 2 weeks.

Negotiation

nothing was negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2008.

Interview

Took the test and never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were face with a very difficult decision.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bucharest (Romania)) in February 2016.

Interview

applied online via their career portal, had to fill up a pretty large personality questionnaire. got a call after 4-5 days from their HR department and got invited to take their reasoning tests, which consisted of aprox. 15 questions to calculate percentages, ratios, math related in general, another 10 or so text reading and understanding, and another 15 with those type of exercises in which you should identify the matching following figure based on a pattern. 40 questions total in 60 something minutes. not enough time to go through everything, the text reading takes a lot of time, as the paragraphs are super long. the HR told us the results would take 3-4 days and that we will be called and informed if we moved further to the next step. almost 2 weeks passed and still didn't receive any updates from them, not my application on their careers portal has been updated. The process is really really slow. Or at least they shouldn't have said '3-4" days if they know its taking more.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

one hour behavioral questions. one to one setting as only one finance manager asked questions while one HR sitting along without asking questions. I felt quite unprepared for the session. hence my performance is not so good as i thought.