Procter & Gamble Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

Online test...then phone interview with current employee....then flown to Cincy for a day of panel interviews and lunch/dinner with current employees. Offer recieved within 2 weeks.

Negotiation

nothing was negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2008.

Interview

Took the test and never heard from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were face with a very difficult decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

Very culture driven. Want to get to know you. Basic situational questions like tell me a time you had to face a difficult decision and what did you do. Most of the questions stemmed from their four core principles that they share on their website

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none for an internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Maths test, 1 screening interview, 1 panel interview, and two interviews over the phone. Hard to communicate with HR. Never knew who I was speaking to. Someone in HR also forgot who I was. Not very personal. Process took so long I took another offer from a firm. People who interviewed me however were very friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• When have I used analysis to solve a problem?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Interview

Long and complex. Aside from the typical situational interview, there is a logic and quantitative test that must be taken prior to job offer. Other than that, the questions are pretty straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary. P&G focuses on the CAR model, so prepare your answers following the expected response format of context, actions and results.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a long and arduous process. It took 3 months, 5 interviews, and 2 hours of testing to complete. I got a lot of positive feedback throughout the process and felt like I would fit in well in the culture. PG, even now, would be a place where I imagine anyone would retire from. However after I completed the entire process I received a form letter rejecting my application. It seemed like an easy process that I thought I was navigating successfully but I would suggest this is harder than it seems. Unfortunately, I can't even begin to imagine what went wrong after receiving so much positive feedback during my interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you noticed someone doing something well and you improved the process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Austin, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process involves a behavioral aspect to it as well as a situational aspect to it. With the situational aspect, they will ask questions such as, "If you were a CFO looking to expand a certain part of the business to Indonesia, what would you have to consider in starting it?"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on multiple projects at once and how?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online leadership tests and reasoning (IQ) test and then in-person interview at headquarters. Had another reasoning test with the other applicants that day and then two separate one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions were based on their purpose values and principles and examples of when you've displayed those qualities   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by a recruiter and applied through a link she provided. Then I took a test that seemed IQ based with shapes. I passed and was given a phone screen interview.

Interview Questions

• 2. Tell me about a difficult problem you faced and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2018.

Interview

I sent in an application online then received a link to take two tests (one scenario-based and the other logical/shape-based). I gave a recruiter my resume at my school’s career fair and let them know that I had already applied.

Then I was selected for an on-campus interview (behavioral, situational, and 2 technical questions). After passing the interview, I was asked to take a test at a testing center (45 questions on a computer, they send you a practice test but the actual test is a bit harder).

After passing the test, I was called by a recruiter to go to Cincinnati for two days. In Cincinnati, I had a dinner with a p&g employee to ask questions. The next day, you meet with other interviewees (not all are going for the same position). My recommendation is to be very friendly, introduce yourself to the other interns and get to know them (they may be future colleagues and talking to other interviewees will help ease nerves). I had 2 back-to-back interviews (behavioral, situational, and 2 technical) with extremely experienced, very friendly finance directors. After, another finance employee took me to lunch. I received a call a few hours after the interviews with the internship offer.

Interview Questions

• (Situational) Imagine you work at P&G and you want to improve a process that has been in place for years, how would you go about introducing this new process to experienced employees?   Answer Question
    • (Technical) What would you consider when buying new machinery for a plant?   Answer Question
    • Questions specific to my resume   Answer Question