Procter & Gamble Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

3.3

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Casablanca (Morocco)) in June 2017.

Interview

2 test un test de personnalité en ligne ou il faut correspondre au profil P&G ensuite j'ai été contacté pour un test de raisonnement au niveau du siège de P&G ce test a abouti à un entretien avec les rh

Interview Questions

• Décrivez une situation ou vous avez surmonté un challenge   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Paris (France)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was two 1:1 interview, almost all behavioral questions. It was hard to get the interview, they dragged it a lot. They went to every detail of whatever I told them, they wanted to know if I was lying or not lying a lot.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kiev (Ukraine)) in June 2014.

Interview

Overall, interviewing process consists of 4 stages. First, filling up psychological quiz. After submitting, you get an e-mail abt whether you fit to the company or not. Then, if you get your lucky yes, you are invited to the main office to take several texts (math, logic and third for texts understanding). Overall, it takes 1 h to complete. After 2-3 days, you get an e-mail whether you have succeeded or not. If yes, you are invited to the main office to have first interview.(usuall, interviewer can be from SALES dep or Finance or others..) She/He askes you several Q abt previous experience in life, difficulties you've faced with etc. If this person likes the way you answered and you are within those cafeterias P&G requires then you ve invited to second interview. On second interview you usually meet with 2 person, Your future salary manager and HR. You answer similar questions you ve been asked on the first interview. Then if you fit again to P&G standards, you can be proposed to be a part of a company

Interview Questions

• Tell us how do you cope with difficulties in life, at work etc?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baku (Azerbaijan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Baku (Azerbaijan)) in January 2013.

Interview

There were one online test and followed with one writing exam (math, logical tests and language test). Afterwards there were 5 interview happened. Each interview led by different department heads. When you got a negative written feedback from any of the interviewer you do not have any chance to get into the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult time and you solved the problem? How?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

first shortlists through resume and Psychometric test which takes place online on their website - related to behavioral and other set of skills that much company's, then aptitude and when you are through, there will be 2 more PI not related to tehnical. About your work experience, team work and projects.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

1.) Application, online personality/ leadership screen, online figural reasoning screen.
    2.) Selection for a phone interview with a finance director.
    3.) Travel to Cincinnati: Social dinner with a Sr. analyst. Feel free to ask for interview tips. They're there to help you. The analyst said that he didn't have a say in who gets hired, but still make a positive impression: Knowledgeable and sociable.
    4.) Early morning test with numerical, logical, and a figural reasoning portion. 65 minutes, 40 questions. The test isn't very difficult. 85% of the people who pass the online figural reasoning screen pass the written test.
    5.) The two interviews were straight forward. They are both an hour long with a manager. There is a strong emphasis on having shown leadership in the past. The most important part of the interview is asking real questions about P&G. Your questions will allow you to show your curiosity and analytical ability.
    6.) Smile.
    7.) Lunch with another analyst after the interview.
    8.) If your interviewer likes you, you may hear back within a few hours.

Overall, the process went smoothly, the interviewers asked fair behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you improved a process.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult colleague.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you led a group and what was the result.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to manage multiple projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

You have to pass an online assessment in order to even be noticed. (pass/fail)
    First is a phone screen. (pass/fail)
    Then they fly you to Cincinnati to take an in-person written exam (pass/fail) and two individual hour long interviews.
    Almost ALL questions for phone screen and in-person are behavioral.
    In-person they have a checklist of questions asking different aspects of your behavior.
    They are extremely picky on a specific type of personality has always worked for them in the past.
    I went with 12 people to the final round and only 2 got job offers. You are trying to be the less than one percent. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to work closely with someone whose personality was very different from yours   1 Answer
    • Describe a long-term project that you managed. How did you keep everything moving along in a timely manner   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online and took a reasoning test two months before I was initially contacted for a 1:1 phone interview which went very well. STAR/CAR questions are a favorite on this interview. A week later I was contacted to interview at the HQ in Cincinnati, OH. This consisted of an in-person reasoning test very early in the morning followed by two back-to-back, 1:1, one hour interviews with directors at P&G. These interviews were somewhat informal and consisted of a few STAR/CAR questions along with some situational role play. The night before the interview, someone took me out for dinner. Immediately following the interview someone took me out for lunch. The lunch/dinner hosts were very friendly and were open to answering any questions you have about the firm. They claim that they have no say in the hiring process, but I was cautious anyways. Overall, the most difficult part of the interview was the reasoning test. I studied for a whole week prior to the interview, which proved to be very helpful. I had a perfect score on the practice test, yet the real test was difficult in comparison. There are many websites you can visit that offer practice tests that are very similar to the real reasoning test. I recommend spending at least a few days studying. About a week after my interview, I was offered a full-time position.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      Tell me about your greatest leadership moment.
      Tell me about a time you had a new idea to improve a process.
      Tell me about a time when you had to motivate a team to get something done.
      Is there anything else you want me to know before we conclude this interview?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Got called up for 40 multiple choice question test. Got selected for a video interview where there were a lot questions about the past behaviours. These had to be answered in the CAR model format.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you did something that benefited your past employer.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

1. questionnaire via web
    2. psychotechnical tests at the company's office- there is a sample test that Procter and Gamble provides in order to prepare, the test at their offices is much longer and difficult.
    3. a few interviews, depending on the progress and whether the nominee passed a previous interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview's length was an hour, all the conversation was held in English. One on the questions that I was asked about is to describe a project the I've done in the past.   Answer Question