Procter & Gamble Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

3.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

first shortlists through resume and Psychometric test which takes place online on their website - related to behavioral and other set of skills that much company's, then aptitude and when you are through, there will be 2 more PI not related to tehnical. About your work experience, team work and projects.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

1. questionnaire via web
    2. psychotechnical tests at the company's office- there is a sample test that Procter and Gamble provides in order to prepare, the test at their offices is much longer and difficult.
    3. a few interviews, depending on the progress and whether the nominee passed a previous interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview's length was an hour, all the conversation was held in English. One on the questions that I was asked about is to describe a project the I've done in the past.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Got called up for 40 multiple choice question test. Got selected for a video interview where there were a lot questions about the past behaviours. These had to be answered in the CAR model format.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you did something that benefited your past employer.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

You apply online through their webpage, you are then directed to make two tests: one personality test and the second one a logical and math test. After this step, you are called to the offices to make a similar logical test in their presence, then you have the first interview with human resources and the final step is the panel interview with your future boss and other co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Describe one important achievement you have done and what exactly you did to have success.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Online multiple-choice Personality Test
    2. Online Logical Reasoning Test
    3. First-round Behavioral Interview
    4. Supervised test in their offices (similar to GRE, math, reading comprehension, logical reasoning)
    5. Two final round interviews back-to-back
    Make sure for the interview to know your resume, find your best examples and use the STAR approach. Don't only say what you did, but also why you did it? How did you come up with this action and make sure to specify what was achieved. Results are the most important!
    Make sure to be prepared. Below I have a comprehensive list of behavioral questions but there are many more examples you can find online. Prepare a good answer for each and ideally use different examples for each question.
    The people were extremely nice and the last interview was a discussion rather than an interview. They hire the individual not the position. Make sure that you project confidence, a passion for P&G, be friendly and you will make it!! Good luck!

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about yourself (Prepare a 1-minute pitch about yourself, ice-breaker, interviewer does not take notes)
      2. Tell us about a time you worked in a team
      3. Tell us about a time you showed leadership
      4. Tell us about a time you had a difference of opinion or had to resolve a conflict with a teammate
      5. Tell us about a time someone relied on your technical skills to solve a problem
      6. Tell us about a time when you had to change the direction of what you were doing to achieve your end goals
      7. Tell as about an important decision you had to make
      8. What keep CFO awake?
      9. Why P&G?
      10. Tell us about a time you influenced a group?
      11. Describe a time when you had limited resources to solve a problem
      12. Tell us about a time you had to teach somebody
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Madrid (Spain)) in October 2015.

Interview

Online tests: quantitative, abstract and reading exercises
    Telephone interview with my future manager (30 minutes) CV check and why do you want to work at P&G questions
    On-site tests: Same kind of tests as the online tests but a bit harder and longer
    Panel interview with three current employees of the firm. Lasted 2h or 2,5h.
    Received offer 2 weeks after carrying out the panel interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you developed your leadership skills.
      Tell me about a situation where you failed.
      There are plenty of these questions online. Just google them.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

Below are the steps of interview process:

1. Online assessments
    2. Offline assessments
    3. 1st round interview
    4. 2nd round interview
    5. Offer - HR

The whole experience is worth it if you truly breath P&G...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were the leading a team with limited resources?
      Why do you want to work for P&G?
      What are your motivations in starting a student club? How do you go about starting it? (after highlighting personal experience)
      Tell me about yourself
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Subjected to success Drivers test for everyone. Called back for 1:1 interview with some in the function, followed by 2 group interviews. The questions covered a broad base of topics, and took a significant amount of time. You'd usually know relatively quickly if you were making it to next stage.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you saw an issue with a certain matter & how you were able to fix it. What was the impact afterwards?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

School recruiting. First around was typical behavioural questions: leadership example, give an example to show once you use your analytical skills to solve problems. Also ask for team conflicts examples.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

3 arounds of interviews. Interview by 3 different levels of manager. They are very friendly. They asked a lot of interesting questions, such as have you ever done something .............after 3 interviews, the offer came.