Procter & Gamble Financial Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Financial Analyst Interview Questions in United Kingdom

3.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Online multiple-choice Personality Test
2. Online Logical Reasoning Test
3. First-round Behavioral Interview
4. Supervised test in their offices (similar to GRE, math, reading comprehension, logical reasoning)
5. Two final round interviews back-to-back
Make sure for the interview to know your resume, find your best examples and use the STAR approach. Don't only say what you did, but also why you did it? How did you come up with this action and make sure to specify what was achieved. Results are the most important!
Make sure to be prepared. Below I have a comprehensive list of behavioral questions but there are many more examples you can find online. Prepare a good answer for each and ideally use different examples for each question.
The people were extremely nice and the last interview was a discussion rather than an interview. They hire the individual not the position. Make sure that you project confidence, a passion for P&G, be friendly and you will make it!! Good luck!

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell us about yourself (Prepare a 1-minute pitch about yourself, ice-breaker, interviewer does not take notes)
    2. Tell us about a time you worked in a team
    3. Tell us about a time you showed leadership
    4. Tell us about a time you had a difference of opinion or had to resolve a conflict with a teammate
    5. Tell us about a time someone relied on your technical skills to solve a problem
    6. Tell us about a time when you had to change the direction of what you were doing to achieve your end goals
    7. Tell as about an important decision you had to make
    8. What keep CFO awake?
    9. Why P&G?
    10. Tell us about a time you influenced a group?
    11. Describe a time when you had limited resources to solve a problem
    12. Tell us about a time you had to teach somebody
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2014.

Interview

Application through the Day in a Life of a Finance and Accounting Manager Scheme. You send a cover letter (really optional, unless you have odd gaps in your CV) and a CV. Then there are some odd questions about achievements in school etc, and then a set of shape based IQ questions - Raven's Matrices.

I then had a phone interview, for which I was given 24 hours notice. I imagine this would have been negotiable if necessary - they suggested an interview 1 hour after they called, which I pushed forward to the next day.

I was then invited to interview. The first day is technically non-assessed and consists of some talks by senior staff, some role plays, and a 2 hour case study. You then present the case study to senior members of staff. There is then a dinner in the evening - get a good night's sleep before hand it is a VERY long day! (8:30am to 10:30pm, talking pretty much solidly).

The next day there are repeats of the IQ tests, plus verbal and numerical reasoning. I believe these are usually done the previous day. If you fail these you are sent home.

Then you have 2 interviews. The first, in the morning, is with one interviewer, and the second, in the afternoon is with two.

Both are fairly similar, competency based interviews. I was asked about the most difficult challenge i had faced, and a time when I had failed, as well as various other normal ones - when I had led a team etc etc.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult challenge I had faced, and when I had failed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.