Procter & Gamble Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Chicago, IL) in May 2019.

Interview

resume and cover letter (application) -> online test -> 3 step Interview -> final offer

Applied online. Received a link for online test. Then after a few days, the recruiter called and scheduled for me for an interview.

Interview Questions

• when was a time you showed leadership   Answer Question
  • when was a time you made a change and improved a process   Answer Question
  • when was a time you had limited resources but carried out the project successfully   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application and reasoning test-- got a first round interview about 4 weeks later. First round is a phone interview with one HR manager. Second round is at headquarters where I took an in person reasoning test and had second interview with two HR directors. Received offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• You have four projects; the first is due tomorrow, the second in one week, the third in a month and the fourth in 3 months. How do you prioritize and handle them?

**In all your answers to the behavioral questions make sure you talk about what YOU specifically did in a situation and what you brought to the table that was unique and couldn't be provided by anyone else.**   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Its a five step process and they explain the whole thing in great detail, once you start the application. The only thing they do not explain is how long it will take for each step to be processed. I made it through step 3 (phone interview) which took a few months, and then another two months before I received an email letting me know that the job was filled.

Interview Questions

• Very typical corporate questions, they give you examples to help you prepare.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty intense. Before receiving an interview, you take a personality test. Then get a phone interview. If you make it through the phone interview, they fly you out to Cincinnati, where you take an assessment test and interview with two managers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss moved the deadline for a project to an earlier date?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2012.

Interview

several layers; online assessment(s) first, after which you are contacted by a recruiter and a phone interview was conducted. after passing phone, you come onsite for a day of tours/interviews/in-person testing [math, reading, logic]

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Pretty basic STAR interview. Nothing unexpected, very structured. The initial interview came after the initial screening and was over the phone. It was an informal fit interview followed by a structured behavioral interview. After the initial interview, a second interview was conducted in person. The visit also included meeting several people on the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you showed leadership.

Describe a time where you were in a difficult situation. How did you react?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Fair process, merit based. In my time, two tests and three interviews were taken. These were rigorous, yet very relevant at sifting through for better candidates. Overall, I would highly recommend.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied in October 2018. You go through a situational judgment test. You are told they will get back to you within the next 30 days, but I had to wait until mid-December 2018 for a response. I received an email stating I am successful and are invited to a video interview. The interview was cancelled due to something that came up on their end, and was told I'd be contacted soon, but I had to follow this up myself in January 2019. Did a live video interview with one person from the team (but I hear there are various types including a pre-recorded video interview). Told I would be told the outcome within one week... had to wait almost 3 weeks. Got to the last stage - situational judgment test again and interview at the London office.
    2 days later got rejected, but I have not received one piece of feedback at all, which I found incredibly disappointing and shocking, as I have never encountered a company that does not give at least a bit of feedback //at the final stage// of the application process. Interview is mostly situational questions, which are quite difficult at this stage and you really haver to think and make sure you are cohesive with your answers.

Interview Questions

• very situational, not as much behavioural in the final stage   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I had a video interview, then a day visit with a reasoning test. Once this was passed I had 2 more interviews with a HR Manager and then the manager for the whole of northern europe

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panchkula (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Panchkula (India)).

Interview

I had recently been to an interview at my college campus.The company was from panchkula.I gave only one round and got selected on the spot.They called me after a week and asked me when can I join.

Interview Questions

• What are your weakness   1 Answer
    • Tell me how you think other people would describe you?   1 Answer