Procter & Gamble IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble IT Interview Questions

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was relatively long, but is really a testament to the quality of candidate the P&G is looking for. I applied in November and finished the process at the end of March. My process was a follows: The online screening and application, a phone interview, an invitation to take a more complex reasoning test at P&G, and a final virtual panel interview with employees from the field that i was applying to. During this process, I was heavily involved with communicating with their Talent Supply and HR team. The final interview was pretty easy as it was mostly behavioral questions that i had researched beforehand and could easily be answered with the CAR technique. I prepared by having about 10 experiences from school/work/service that I could tailor to the question that they had asked me. P&G is looking for people who embrace their core values and principles so if possible, try to tie those values into your experiences. Last but not least, have a personality. Don't get too caught up in the interview, be yourself and have some fun. Show that not only are you qualified, but you would be a good person to have in the office and somebody they would enjoy working with, because in the end, your interviewers turn into your colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you improved a process?   Answer Question
  • How do you stay up to date on the latest trends in your field?   Answer Question
  • Name a time where you had to make a quick decision?   Answer Question
  • What part of your field are you looking to specialize/dive deeper into? Where are your interests at   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Majority Behavioral Based and No "Technical Questions" besides asking how you typically work through problems, you should answer questions using classroom/project experience and leadership experience. The interview also includes a success driver and reasoning test. Only 10% of applicants pass both. If you pass both and have at least a 3.0 you automatically get the first interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Must take a couple of exams- one logic, one to see if your a company fit. They make their interns do a midpoint and final presentation for the assistant directors of IT. The interns are coached by the IT team for these presentations.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with current events?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Austin, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

There was an onsite interview with detailed behavioral question lasting about 1 hour. Then an online gifted and talented type test, followed by a phone interview, and followed by an in-person gifted and talented test. The whole process was incredibly disorganized. I received countless emails from a variety of recruiters all with conflicting information. They were slow to respond and dragged out the process. I recommend interviewing elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the context, actions, and result of your experiences   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I got an interview by speaking to recruiters at a career fair at my school. I had an on campus interview that was one on one. I then took a written assessment that had an assortment of logic questions. I was invited for final round in person interviews in Chicago, but declined because of another opportunity.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Application, phone interview, reasoning test, interview: tell about your previous exp and then they assess your soft skills and peak performance factors. You have to create a link between you and your interviewer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online after being recommended to by a recruiter at the career fair. There was one phone interview after the online application and then a reasoning exam. After that there was a second and final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you improved a system or process   Answer Question

IT Interview

Interview

The interview process was three parts. There were the two tests, one on-campus interview with a single interviewer, then a final round Skype interview with two employees. All of the interviewers were extremely nice and intelligent and very encouraging.

Interview Questions

• There were two tests given: one was reasoning based and one was situational based.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Miami, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Started with online application, followed by on-campus interview and a written behavioral/logic test. It then proceeded to a panel of interviews and then finally an offer
    Interviews were pretty behavioral and great atmosphere over all.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a project today due tomorrow. In 1 week, in 1 month and in 1 year, how would you handle it   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Geneva (Switzerland)) in October 2012.

Interview

It was very quick and though an agency. I had two phases. The worst part was not hearing back about the position for several weeks. I got a very brazen message saying I did not get the position.