Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

It was 2-steps Interview Process. The first one was from manager about my job and academic experience. The second one was with the 2 director and observer. It was pretty hard. A lot of very specific and detailed questions about myself, my experience. They wanted a ton of examples.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

had an on campus interview for a internship position. very straightforward. behavioral questions and a test component. The questions were typical tell us a time when format. For example a question I got asked was tell of a time where you improved a process of doing something.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process is detailed on their website. After taking the online assessments, I was invited to an initial interview and took an in-person test (very similar to their practice test). After successful completion of the initial interview, I got an invitation to come to the site for more interviews and to get to know the company on a more personal level. In fact, there was really only one formal interview and the rest were pretty much conversations to get to know you better and vice versa. Overall, a great experience that proves the company wants to hire you for who you are, not necessarily just your specs on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ogden, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

I did the online application and a test, and then I got scheduled a phone interview, and after passing the phone interview, I got invited for a site visit, where I had an onsite interview and a test

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when you've overcome a problem in a professional environment to reach success?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Approached P&G on campus and was encouraged to apply after reviewing my resume. Completed the online assessment and reasoning test and was then scheduled for a phone interview. Interview was a total of 7 questions; 5 behavioral and 2 situational. After that I was invited for a day visit and final interview in PA. Final interview was a panel of two people who asked similar questions to the phone interview. Would recommend to study the company values as each question revolves around those values.

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ogden, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Take test online and apply, on campus interview, on-site visit with two interviews

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation where you made a positive impact?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty well laid out online. As expected, an online application & reasoning test, first interview, then final interview. The online application was easy enough, submitted a resume, not that many requirements. The reasoning test is interesting and involves logic but again, nothing ridiculously difficult. Got my first interview on campus around 2-2.5 weeks after I submitted it. Interviewer was extremely friendly, I'll always be so grateful that this was the first internship I applied to because I was extremely nervous but the interview was relaxed enough to where I could calm down. Second interview was on-site and was essentially the exact same as the first one.

Interview Questions

• Say you wanted to propose an improvement but you are concerned that many people will disagree with you. How do you go about convincing them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Took the PEAK assessment and the figural reasoning test first. Waited about 2 weeks and received an email I would be proceeding to the next stage which was the initial interview. The interview was enjoyable-very conversational and relaxed. A few days later I was emailed to take an on campus assessment. I did not hear back for a little over a week after the assessment. I was notified that I passed the initial interview and the final assessment but that spots were limited for the role and that a couple of my responses during the interview put me behind the top candidates who moved on to the day tours and final interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to overcome an obstacle(s) to make something happen.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

P&G's hiring process is extensive, focused on selecting only extraordinary candidates for positions at the historically successful company. Thus, they begin their selection with a series of in-depth personality and intelligence tests designed to see if an individual is a good fit for the industry/organization. This is followed by a phone screen, which consists of behavioral interview questions. Lastly is the final interview phase, consisting of more difficult behavioral questions. After this comprehensive interview process, an offer will be extended by P&G.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used limited resources to accomplish a goal   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I first visited P&G's table at a career fair at my university. There, I networked and was told how to apply online through P&G and through my university's own recruitment website. I submitted my résumé and cover letter, which I spent considerable time composing. I was then contacted for an on-campus interview the next month. That interview was very enjoyable, even conversational. For preparation, I copied down every interview question from Glassdoor for P&G and answered them all in depth well before the interview. A few weeks later I was invited by phone for a super day at P&G headquarters in Cincinnati. There, I had dinner with a senior P&G-er. Again, very enjoyable! In the morning about 10 other candidates and I took the reasoning test in a supervised room. After that, there were two one-on-one interviews with senior level management. I met nothing but highly passionate and intelligent people during my visit. All were very kind, too.