Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2018

3.3

218 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Egypt, AR) in December 2017.

Interview

firstly there is an online assessment to understand how your background, experiences, interests and work-related attitudes align with competencies that define success within P&G then there is a reasoning screen and after it there is an assessment in the company itself then 2 interviews ,the process is too organized

Interview Questions

• talk about a situation you take the lead and say what exactly you did and how the output was?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Had to take the online exam that asked a variety of shape questions. The practice test involved three different types of questions such as problem solving, reading and logic, and then shapes (solving the pattern). Overall, practice test was easy. Make sure to practice. Actual test consisted (for me) only of the shapes.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

There were two tests: ethics and a test similar to IQ test prior to being selected for the interview. After that, there were two interviewers interviewing me at school. The questions were mostly behavioral and were very specific to my resume rather than being general. I thought the overall interview was a bit more difficult than other behavioral based interviews, but I ended up getting a second round so it worked out for me!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did an on campus interview and applied online. P&G makes all intern candidates take an online test consisting of mostly logic and basic quantitative questions. Other online assessments include a behavioral one focusing on leadership. Did an onsite interview afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked on a team and there were different perspectives   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

First filled out an online question with personality questionnaire after then brought in for a standardized test to be taken. The test was like the SAT and involved strategic thinking as well as some math skills.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

There were a total of 2 interview rounds. The first round for me was on the phone and consisted of behavioral questions. It was a very relaxed interview. One of their Product Supply Engineers contacts you and you talk for roughly 30-45 minutes. The 2nd round consisted of an onsite interview and they first ask you to take their aptitude exam in person to verify your results from taking the test online as part of the application process. The onsite interview consisted of two engineers asking more behavioral questions. Following the interview they take you around their campus, treat you to lunch and let you meet current employees. After lunch I was given an offer with one of the managers.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a difficult project how would you ensure its success?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

It was 2-steps Interview Process. The first one was from manager about my job and academic experience. The second one was with the 2 director and observer. It was pretty hard. A lot of very specific and detailed questions about myself, my experience. They wanted a ton of examples.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

had an on campus interview for a internship position. very straightforward. behavioral questions and a test component. The questions were typical tell us a time when format. For example a question I got asked was tell of a time where you improved a process of doing something.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process is detailed on their website. After taking the online assessments, I was invited to an initial interview and took an in-person test (very similar to their practice test). After successful completion of the initial interview, I got an invitation to come to the site for more interviews and to get to know the company on a more personal level. In fact, there was really only one formal interview and the rest were pretty much conversations to get to know you better and vice versa. Overall, a great experience that proves the company wants to hire you for who you are, not necessarily just your specs on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Approached P&G on campus and was encouraged to apply after reviewing my resume. Completed the online assessment and reasoning test and was then scheduled for a phone interview. Interview was a total of 7 questions; 5 behavioral and 2 situational. After that I was invited for a day visit and final interview in PA. Final interview was a panel of two people who asked similar questions to the phone interview. Would recommend to study the company values as each question revolves around those values.