Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

3.3

214 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

P&G's hiring process is extensive, focused on selecting only extraordinary candidates for positions at the historically successful company. Thus, they begin their selection with a series of in-depth personality and intelligence tests designed to see if an individual is a good fit for the industry/organization. This is followed by a phone screen, which consists of behavioral interview questions. Lastly is the final interview phase, consisting of more difficult behavioral questions. After this comprehensive interview process, an offer will be extended by P&G.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used limited resources to accomplish a goal   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kolkata (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

3-4 rounds of exhaustive interviews each ranging from 75 to 90 minutes. Before the interview there was a IQ and organization FIT test. Each round is an elimination. Less than 2-3% of the applicants get selected in the end. After every round some 20-25% people get eliminated

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2015.

Interview

there are two exams. One u do online it's more about your personality and how other perceive u. The 2nd one is a multiple choice IQ questions. Then there are 3-4 interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

first applied online then out of no where got an email inviting me down to their office for an assessment and interview. The assessment is ridiculously hard and the interview is all behavioral questions which can be very difficult. Other than that great people and great atmosphere, very difficult company to get in to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you applied your expertise in one field to a totally different field   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I took the IQ test and had a 2:1 interview in the same day. Make sure to have a lot of leadership..Get a good night rest before the interview and eat a healthy breakfast because you are going to need the brain power :-)

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had limited resources to solve a problem? They asked this question twice in a different format.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

personalty test, reasoning test, personal interview

Interview Questions

• all questions were about giving an example from life, doesnt has to be from past work experince, about the core values of the company. leadership, solving problems, using limited resources...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Moscow (Russia)) in April 2012.

Interview

P&G has a centralized hiring system, a web-site, where one can apply for any position in the world. In order to apply one needs first to create an account and enter personal info including contacts, backgrounds, CV, etc. The further step is online motivation test. Once a person passes it he/she receives an invitation for an offline reasoning test. There also can be the third test but I never had it. Deending on the position the two latter tests are optional. After that a candidate goes through a series of two interviews and a game. If a person succeeds the only thing left is a job offer. This is tough but it's worth it.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you work during first three years of Bachelor studies?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2010.

Interview

The hiring process took two online tests (analytical and personality), one on-campus analytical test, a panel interview (with 2 people), lunch with senior manager, and a final panel interview (with 3 people). I was asked all behavioural questions for both interviews, as well as follow-up questions.
    My advice is to be very well prepared and know your experiences thoroughly because they will ask for every detail. It is fine to bring bullet-point notes to help you remember, as long as you don't read off the paper.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to solve a problem using conflicting information.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you inspired a group of people to achieve something.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in November 2010.

Interview

After passing the personality and reliability tests, it took about two weeks (with multiple phone calls and emails) before an interview was scheduled. I was SUPPOSED to have a phone interview last Monday but the person from Bangkok did not call. When I asked the HR person in Malaysia, she said the guy was busy and will rescheduled but until now, that didnt happen. I did not bother asking for the status anymore because it was said that there will be 3 interviews. At the pace of them doing their things, by the time I start my internship, I doubt the recruitment process would have been completed. Probably they kept delaying the interview because they weren't interested with interns but can't do anything because I passed the tests.

Interview Questions

• During the reliability test, the most difficult questions are the long comprehension questions and asking you what can you conclude from it. Thank god it is MCQ but it is still very confusing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2008.

Interview

I had a Intelligence and personality test online after i passed the initial internet screening. I got a call at 8 am after i applied online. After that i was asked to send in a sample of my writing. Once i got the offer i had to pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They know what you are worth and they have a whole different area. So it was hard to negotiate mostly because they only have 1% get an offer so it is hard to negotiate with them.