Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

3.3

212 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

There were a total of 2 interview rounds. The first round for me was on the phone and consisted of behavioral questions. It was a very relaxed interview. One of their Product Supply Engineers contacts you and you talk for roughly 30-45 minutes. The 2nd round consisted of an onsite interview and they first ask you to take their aptitude exam in person to verify your results from taking the test online as part of the application process. The onsite interview consisted of two engineers asking more behavioral questions. Following the interview they take you around their campus, treat you to lunch and let you meet current employees. After lunch I was given an offer with one of the managers.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a difficult project how would you ensure its success?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

There were two tests: ethics and a test similar to IQ test prior to being selected for the interview. After that, there were two interviewers interviewing me at school. The questions were mostly behavioral and were very specific to my resume rather than being general. I thought the overall interview was a bit more difficult than other behavioral based interviews, but I ended up getting a second round so it worked out for me!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did an on campus interview and applied online. P&G makes all intern candidates take an online test consisting of mostly logic and basic quantitative questions. Other online assessments include a behavioral one focusing on leadership. Did an onsite interview afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked on a team and there were different perspectives   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2017.

Interview

Took online assessment test and offline exam. Offline exam included basic level questions on logical thinking, english, etc(not difficult). Afterwards, there were three interviews with different level executives for each. Each interview lasted for one hour and the questions overlapped.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Seoul (South Korea)) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Resume and Coverletter screening
    2. Online reasoning test (IQ test) and situational questions
    3. Offline reasoning test - Basic math and language test. Provides calculator
    4. First round interview - Based on the resume and coverletter
    5. Second round interview - Same as the first round interview
    6. Offer

Interview Questions

• How did you lead the team project? Describe your experience.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

First there is the online application form, it will require 5-10 minutes if it is the first time you fill it because the fields cannot be completed by uploading CV. Once your application is received you will have to take the assessment center tests, those will include figure, numerical and situational questions. If you are successful with the assessment centre you will be contacted in order to have a video interview with someone from the office you could be working in. After 5-10 working days you will know the result of the interview and if you do, you will have a final round with the manager of the branch you applied to.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

three rounds, including HR, technical, and panel. Each interview round was about one hour. Many situational question asked in different ways. Another important aspect of the questions was the data related queries. questions related to multiple data sources, ambiguous data situation, and comfort working with big data were tested

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Process was smooth. Went through several rounds. Had to do a personality test, online pattern recognition test, something similar to the SAT, round 1 interview with one person, round 2 interview with 3 people.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

You had to file an application, take part in a logical Reasoning test (this is very simple) and then do a video Interview. I believe there are further stages beyond this.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I applied online and was then told to filled out a personality and logic test. I got an automated response two weeks later saying I was no longer under consideration