Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Seoul (South Korea)) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Resume and Coverletter screening
2. Online reasoning test (IQ test) and situational questions
3. Offline reasoning test - Basic math and language test. Provides calculator
4. First round interview - Based on the resume and coverletter
5. Second round interview - Same as the first round interview
6. Offer

Interview Questions

• How did you lead the team project? Describe your experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

First there is the online application form, it will require 5-10 minutes if it is the first time you fill it because the fields cannot be completed by uploading CV. Once your application is received you will have to take the assessment center tests, those will include figure, numerical and situational questions. If you are successful with the assessment centre you will be contacted in order to have a video interview with someone from the office you could be working in. After 5-10 working days you will know the result of the interview and if you do, you will have a final round with the manager of the branch you applied to.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

three rounds, including HR, technical, and panel. Each interview round was about one hour. Many situational question asked in different ways. Another important aspect of the questions was the data related queries. questions related to multiple data sources, ambiguous data situation, and comfort working with big data were tested

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Process was smooth. Went through several rounds. Had to do a personality test, online pattern recognition test, something similar to the SAT, round 1 interview with one person, round 2 interview with 3 people.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

You had to file an application, take part in a logical Reasoning test (this is very simple) and then do a video Interview. I believe there are further stages beyond this.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I applied online and was then told to filled out a personality and logic test. I got an automated response two weeks later saying I was no longer under consideration

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a mail for telephonic interview within 2 weeks. There were hiring manager, senior scientist, and two more technical expertise. All of them were easy going and very cooperative. They also discussed about type of work and the candidate they are looking for. This took around 45-60 mins.
    After this telephonic interview, I got offer with in next 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• general question like tell me about yourself, short and long term objective, situational questions, more about your resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I have had my first interview with P&G the last week, via WebEx, for an internship position. The interviewer was extremely nice and made everything easier. The interview lasted for around 50 minutes and included behavioural and CV questions. I found it very useful to practice answers in advance, looking at questions which were previously asked by P&G interviewers. I passed the first interview and currently I am waiting to attend the next one.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you took the initiative and improved a process.
      Q: What are in your opinion the top three most important qualities of a leader?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ogden, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Take test online and apply, on campus interview, on-site visit with two interviews

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation where you made a positive impact?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Approached P&G on campus and was encouraged to apply after reviewing my resume. Completed the online assessment and reasoning test and was then scheduled for a phone interview. Interview was a total of 7 questions; 5 behavioral and 2 situational. After that I was invited for a day visit and final interview in PA. Final interview was a panel of two people who asked similar questions to the phone interview. Would recommend to study the company values as each question revolves around those values.