Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2018

3.3

218 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Had to take the online exam that asked a variety of shape questions. The practice test involved three different types of questions such as problem solving, reading and logic, and then shapes (solving the pattern). Overall, practice test was easy. Make sure to practice. Actual test consisted (for me) only of the shapes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

The process is pretty standard. First there was the online application, followed by an online assessment, phone interview, and then finally an in-person interview. The questions in the phone interview and the in-person interview are very similar. It tends to be situational/behavioural and based on the P&G PEAK performance factors.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you showed leadership.
      Talk about a time you had to work with somebody that you had different perspectives to.
      Talk about a time you improved a process.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Athens (Greece)) in January 2017.

Interview

the first stage includes an online assessment with judgement questions.The second stage had 3 different types of questions 65 minutes overall which includes work problems, reasoning questions and inductive questions.The next stages are interviews with hr department.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Egypt, AR) in December 2017.

Interview

firstly there is an online assessment to understand how your background, experiences, interests and work-related attitudes align with competencies that define success within P&G then there is a reasoning screen and after it there is an assessment in the company itself then 2 interviews ,the process is too organized

Interview Questions

• talk about a situation you take the lead and say what exactly you did and how the output was?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

First filled out an online question with personality questionnaire after then brought in for a standardized test to be taken. The test was like the SAT and involved strategic thinking as well as some math skills.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Online application of very basic information and CV submission, online tests on numerical and personality, video interview with a manager from the division, on-site tests which are similar to the online ones, final interview with the director at the office

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

There were a total of 2 interview rounds. The first round for me was on the phone and consisted of behavioral questions. It was a very relaxed interview. One of their Product Supply Engineers contacts you and you talk for roughly 30-45 minutes. The 2nd round consisted of an onsite interview and they first ask you to take their aptitude exam in person to verify your results from taking the test online as part of the application process. The onsite interview consisted of two engineers asking more behavioral questions. Following the interview they take you around their campus, treat you to lunch and let you meet current employees. After lunch I was given an offer with one of the managers.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a difficult project how would you ensure its success?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

There were two tests: ethics and a test similar to IQ test prior to being selected for the interview. After that, there were two interviewers interviewing me at school. The questions were mostly behavioral and were very specific to my resume rather than being general. I thought the overall interview was a bit more difficult than other behavioral based interviews, but I ended up getting a second round so it worked out for me!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did an on campus interview and applied online. P&G makes all intern candidates take an online test consisting of mostly logic and basic quantitative questions. Other online assessments include a behavioral one focusing on leadership. Did an onsite interview afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked on a team and there were different perspectives   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2017.

Interview

Took online assessment test and offline exam. Offline exam included basic level questions on logical thinking, english, etc(not difficult). Afterwards, there were three interviews with different level executives for each. Each interview lasted for one hour and the questions overlapped.