Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Process was smooth. Went through several rounds. Had to do a personality test, online pattern recognition test, something similar to the SAT, round 1 interview with one person, round 2 interview with 3 people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews.
    First was a telephonic preliminary interview and then followed by an assessment online.
    Second was a 1 hour telephonic behavioral interview round.
    Third was an onsite interview with an assessment again.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did online test, did in person interview on campus, did onsite testing and panel interview. All questions easily answered by CAR method. Was offered an internship at the end of my onsite interview on the spot. Everyone was super helpful and friendly through the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used your expertise.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Had the initial screening interview. They asked the classic questions. The interviewer was very easy to talk to and seemed eager to talk about the positive experiences they had had. Overall the first interview was easy and indicative.

Interview Questions

• what was a time you had to adapt to changes around you?   Answer Question
    • What was a time you had to do something with limited resources?   Answer Question
    • What was a time you had to convince a team to go along with an idea you had that when they initially were against?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Altoona, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online in September, took assesment test online, then got a call asking me to come in for an interview on campus. After a networking event and interview, I was asked to take another test, this time at a testing center. A very organized process and very professional company, that I would love to work for.

Interview Questions

• They ask lots of questions where you need to answer with the STAR method   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

First was asked to do an assessment, to learn more about me. I passed the first round of questions and I guess if they see something they like you're asked to continue. The second round is more of like logic questions and you get like 5 minutes for each. The third round is an in-person like 60 question test.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I met a campus recruiter at the career fair and gave him my résumé and my pitch. He called me that evening for an interview and I met him the next day for an on campus interview. The next step was taking two online assessments and applying online. I'm waiting for the second round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had limited resources to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Champaign, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was rigorous, there was an IQ test like screening and a normal job attitudes screening before the first interview of like three interviews. I only made it to the first interview. They asked questions about problem solving and working in teams.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you needed to ask someone with a different perspective or more experience for help?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

There are two rounds of logical tests as a well as a math test. There is also two rounds of interviews, one on the phone and the other on site. The interview is like most interviews asking general behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions are behavior questions, describing situations where you had to resolve a problem or think quickly   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 phone interviews with various managers. They asked basic behavioral based questions that can easily be answered using the STAR method. After completing the two phone screening interviews I was invited to cincinnati for 2 in person interviews at the main offices and reasoning test - received offer via email several days later