Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

3.3

212 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Took the PEAK assessment and the figural reasoning test first. Waited about 2 weeks and received an email I would be proceeding to the next stage which was the initial interview. The interview was enjoyable-very conversational and relaxed. A few days later I was emailed to take an on campus assessment. I did not hear back for a little over a week after the assessment. I was notified that I passed the initial interview and the final assessment but that spots were limited for the role and that a couple of my responses during the interview put me behind the top candidates who moved on to the day tours and final interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to overcome an obstacle(s) to make something happen.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

P&G's hiring process is extensive, focused on selecting only extraordinary candidates for positions at the historically successful company. Thus, they begin their selection with a series of in-depth personality and intelligence tests designed to see if an individual is a good fit for the industry/organization. This is followed by a phone screen, which consists of behavioral interview questions. Lastly is the final interview phase, consisting of more difficult behavioral questions. After this comprehensive interview process, an offer will be extended by P&G.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used limited resources to accomplish a goal   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I first visited P&G's table at a career fair at my university. There, I networked and was told how to apply online through P&G and through my university's own recruitment website. I submitted my résumé and cover letter, which I spent considerable time composing. I was then contacted for an on-campus interview the next month. That interview was very enjoyable, even conversational. For preparation, I copied down every interview question from Glassdoor for P&G and answered them all in depth well before the interview. A few weeks later I was invited by phone for a super day at P&G headquarters in Cincinnati. There, I had dinner with a senior P&G-er. Again, very enjoyable! In the morning about 10 other candidates and I took the reasoning test in a supervised room. After that, there were two one-on-one interviews with senior level management. I met nothing but highly passionate and intelligent people during my visit. All were very kind, too.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Process was smooth. Went through several rounds. Had to do a personality test, online pattern recognition test, something similar to the SAT, round 1 interview with one person, round 2 interview with 3 people.

Anonymous Employee in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews.
    First was a telephonic preliminary interview and then followed by an assessment online.
    Second was a 1 hour telephonic behavioral interview round.
    Third was an onsite interview with an assessment again.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Had the initial screening interview. They asked the classic questions. The interviewer was very easy to talk to and seemed eager to talk about the positive experiences they had had. Overall the first interview was easy and indicative.

Interview Questions

• what was a time you had to adapt to changes around you?   Answer Question
    • What was a time you had to do something with limited resources?   Answer Question
    • What was a time you had to convince a team to go along with an idea you had that when they initially were against?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did online test, did in person interview on campus, did onsite testing and panel interview. All questions easily answered by CAR method. Was offered an internship at the end of my onsite interview on the spot. Everyone was super helpful and friendly through the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used your expertise.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Altoona, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online in September, took assesment test online, then got a call asking me to come in for an interview on campus. After a networking event and interview, I was asked to take another test, this time at a testing center. A very organized process and very professional company, that I would love to work for.

Interview Questions

• They ask lots of questions where you need to answer with the STAR method   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

First was asked to do an assessment, to learn more about me. I passed the first round of questions and I guess if they see something they like you're asked to continue. The second round is more of like logic questions and you get like 5 minutes for each. The third round is an in-person like 60 question test.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I met a campus recruiter at the career fair and gave him my résumé and my pitch. He called me that evening for an interview and I met him the next day for an on campus interview. The next step was taking two online assessments and applying online. I'm waiting for the second round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had limited resources to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation