Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

three rounds, including HR, technical, and panel. Each interview round was about one hour. Many situational question asked in different ways. Another important aspect of the questions was the data related queries. questions related to multiple data sources, ambiguous data situation, and comfort working with big data were tested

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Process was smooth. Went through several rounds. Had to do a personality test, online pattern recognition test, something similar to the SAT, round 1 interview with one person, round 2 interview with 3 people.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I have had my first interview with P&G the last week, via WebEx, for an internship position. The interviewer was extremely nice and made everything easier. The interview lasted for around 50 minutes and included behavioural and CV questions. I found it very useful to practice answers in advance, looking at questions which were previously asked by P&G interviewers. I passed the first interview and currently I am waiting to attend the next one.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you took the initiative and improved a process.
      Q: What are in your opinion the top three most important qualities of a leader?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Approached P&G on campus and was encouraged to apply after reviewing my resume. Completed the online assessment and reasoning test and was then scheduled for a phone interview. Interview was a total of 7 questions; 5 behavioral and 2 situational. After that I was invited for a day visit and final interview in PA. Final interview was a panel of two people who asked similar questions to the phone interview. Would recommend to study the company values as each question revolves around those values.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had 2 behaviors interviews, 40 mins each.
    The first interview was with the area manager and one senior employee and the second interview was one week later with the director.
    They asked me about 15 questions, all of them related to my behavior in past situation.
    The two interviews were very similar to each other.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one situation you came up with a creative solution for a problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

It was 2-steps Interview Process. The first one was from manager about my job and academic experience. The second one was with the 2 director and observer. It was pretty hard. A lot of very specific and detailed questions about myself, my experience. They wanted a ton of examples.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

had an on campus interview for a internship position. very straightforward. behavioral questions and a test component. The questions were typical tell us a time when format. For example a question I got asked was tell of a time where you improved a process of doing something.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Athens (Greece)) in June 2016.

Interview

I had my first interview in their office in Athens and it was 1 on 1 in-person interview. It last about one hour and he asked me everything about my cv. He was very friendly and the whole procedure run smoothly. He asked me many behavioral questions, some of the were quite tricky, but at this interview i did not have technical questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had to upload my cv and a cover letter then take a success drivers online assessment test, which basically tries to find out if you are P&G material. a week later I received an auto-generated email stating I was rejected and I can reapply after a year.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lagos (Nigeria)) in June 2014.

Interview

Four Interviews. After sitting for a test and the online behavioral test. One interview was conducted on campus and the others were conducted at the office. First Interview was with a HR Manager. Second with a manager from the plant. Had the others with a finance manager and a consumer market knowledge manager. I think the people who get to interview you are those who a seeking for interns on their team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to execute a project with limited funds   Answer Question