Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

3.3

212 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a mail for telephonic interview within 2 weeks. There were hiring manager, senior scientist, and two more technical expertise. All of them were easy going and very cooperative. They also discussed about type of work and the candidate they are looking for. This took around 45-60 mins.
After this telephonic interview, I got offer with in next 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• general question like tell me about yourself, short and long term objective, situational questions, more about your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I have had my first interview with P&G the last week, via WebEx, for an internship position. The interviewer was extremely nice and made everything easier. The interview lasted for around 50 minutes and included behavioural and CV questions. I found it very useful to practice answers in advance, looking at questions which were previously asked by P&G interviewers. I passed the first interview and currently I am waiting to attend the next one.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you took the initiative and improved a process.
      Q: What are in your opinion the top three most important qualities of a leader?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ogden, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Take test online and apply, on campus interview, on-site visit with two interviews

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation where you made a positive impact?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Approached P&G on campus and was encouraged to apply after reviewing my resume. Completed the online assessment and reasoning test and was then scheduled for a phone interview. Interview was a total of 7 questions; 5 behavioral and 2 situational. After that I was invited for a day visit and final interview in PA. Final interview was a panel of two people who asked similar questions to the phone interview. Would recommend to study the company values as each question revolves around those values.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had 2 behaviors interviews, 40 mins each.
    The first interview was with the area manager and one senior employee and the second interview was one week later with the director.
    They asked me about 15 questions, all of them related to my behavior in past situation.
    The two interviews were very similar to each other.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one situation you came up with a creative solution for a problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

It was 2-steps Interview Process. The first one was from manager about my job and academic experience. The second one was with the 2 director and observer. It was pretty hard. A lot of very specific and detailed questions about myself, my experience. They wanted a ton of examples.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

had an on campus interview for a internship position. very straightforward. behavioral questions and a test component. The questions were typical tell us a time when format. For example a question I got asked was tell of a time where you improved a process of doing something.

Anonymous Employee in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews.
    First was a telephonic preliminary interview and then followed by an assessment online.
    Second was a 1 hour telephonic behavioral interview round.
    Third was an onsite interview with an assessment again.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Athens (Greece)) in June 2016.

Interview

I had my first interview in their office in Athens and it was 1 on 1 in-person interview. It last about one hour and he asked me everything about my cv. He was very friendly and the whole procedure run smoothly. He asked me many behavioral questions, some of the were quite tricky, but at this interview i did not have technical questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process is detailed on their website. After taking the online assessments, I was invited to an initial interview and took an in-person test (very similar to their practice test). After successful completion of the initial interview, I got an invitation to come to the site for more interviews and to get to know the company on a more personal level. In fact, there was really only one formal interview and the rest were pretty much conversations to get to know you better and vice versa. Overall, a great experience that proves the company wants to hire you for who you are, not necessarily just your specs on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way.   Answer Question