Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews.
First was a telephonic preliminary interview and then followed by an assessment online.
Second was a 1 hour telephonic behavioral interview round.
Third was an onsite interview with an assessment again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Athens (Greece)) in June 2016.

Interview

I had my first interview in their office in Athens and it was 1 on 1 in-person interview. It last about one hour and he asked me everything about my cv. He was very friendly and the whole procedure run smoothly. He asked me many behavioral questions, some of the were quite tricky, but at this interview i did not have technical questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process is detailed on their website. After taking the online assessments, I was invited to an initial interview and took an in-person test (very similar to their practice test). After successful completion of the initial interview, I got an invitation to come to the site for more interviews and to get to know the company on a more personal level. In fact, there was really only one formal interview and the rest were pretty much conversations to get to know you better and vice versa. Overall, a great experience that proves the company wants to hire you for who you are, not necessarily just your specs on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ogden, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

I did the online application and a test, and then I got scheduled a phone interview, and after passing the phone interview, I got invited for a site visit, where I had an onsite interview and a test

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when you've overcome a problem in a professional environment to reach success?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mehoopany, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mehoopany, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty well laid out online. As expected, an online application & reasoning test, first interview, then final interview. The online application was easy enough, submitted a resume, not that many requirements. The reasoning test is interesting and involves logic but again, nothing ridiculously difficult. Got my first interview on campus around 2-2.5 weeks after I submitted it. Interviewer was extremely friendly, I'll always be so grateful that this was the first internship I applied to because I was extremely nervous but the interview was relaxed enough to where I could calm down. Second interview was on-site and was essentially the exact same as the first one.

Interview Questions

• Say you wanted to propose an improvement but you are concerned that many people will disagree with you. How do you go about convincing them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

P&G's hiring process is extensive, focused on selecting only extraordinary candidates for positions at the historically successful company. Thus, they begin their selection with a series of in-depth personality and intelligence tests designed to see if an individual is a good fit for the industry/organization. This is followed by a phone screen, which consists of behavioral interview questions. Lastly is the final interview phase, consisting of more difficult behavioral questions. After this comprehensive interview process, an offer will be extended by P&G.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used limited resources to accomplish a goal   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Took the PEAK assessment and the figural reasoning test first. Waited about 2 weeks and received an email I would be proceeding to the next stage which was the initial interview. The interview was enjoyable-very conversational and relaxed. A few days later I was emailed to take an on campus assessment. I did not hear back for a little over a week after the assessment. I was notified that I passed the initial interview and the final assessment but that spots were limited for the role and that a couple of my responses during the interview put me behind the top candidates who moved on to the day tours and final interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to overcome an obstacle(s) to make something happen.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

easy, but be yourself, never lie or make up things. i would suggest you to look at question here and prepare before hand. i didnt prepare well for interview so i did it very bad.

Interview Questions

• most difficult situation you overcame?
      leadership situation
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in July 2016.

Interview

3 interviews in total. My case is quite special that i do not have a face-to-face interview, but all 3 of them are held online. All questions are: Tell me about a time when you... They focus much on leadership and data-driven skills. The interviews are not stressful, all based on your experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a split second decision.
      Tell me about a time you took the lead.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Casablanca (Morocco)) in May 2016.

Interview

Started the application around three months ago online, and took the online success drivers test couple of days after i submitted my application. Then around a month later, they contacted me and I had to travel to their office to take a paper based reasoning text. On the same day, I received an email saying that I passed the reasoning test and been invited to take\schedule a behavioral based interview, but they didn't schedule for me the 1st interview until a month later. the 1st interview was 1:1 went very well and felt that i did well. However, I was surprised that they did not have any available internship positions in the department that I applied for "finance & accounting" and they offered me if I were interested in Marketing; I was happy to accept it as i don't mind trying out something new and far away of my field of expertise "finance". Anyways, I was contacted 2 days after the 1st interview in order to schedule further interviews with them with the marketing team. the questions asked in the 2nd interview that was 2:1 were exactly the same as those i ve been asked in the 1st one. it's been almost a week now since i took the 2nd interview and still waiting to figure out if i ve been hired or still need to go through further interviews... However. I think the whole delay in their hiring process where i am applying from is due to the large amount of candidates who are competing with me for the same position...

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had to deal with a lot of data?
      Tell me about a time when you had to solve a difficult problem ?
      Tell me about a time when you had to solve conflict in a team?
      Tell me about you biggest achievement ?
      1 Answer