Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I waited for a bit and then found my place to be interviewed. Then, the interview began. They told me about a couple of the positions that I could end up getting, and then asked me if I had any questions. After that, they asked me some questions, that ranged from easy to the kind that you need a couple moments to think about. Overall, it was fairly easygoing.

Interview Questions

• Why P&G? (Why our company, why do you want to work here, etc.)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First a Screening with Human Resources staff. It is more a personal-oriented interview. They are trying to see if overall you are a good fit for the company.
    After that comes a Panel in which the leaders of the business unit looking for the position are present. This is a more professionally-oriented interview. They are trying to see if you have the skills to deliver the results.

Interview Questions

• Tell an experience in which you demonstrated leadership
      Tell an experience in which you demonstrated teamwork
      Tell an experience in which you demonstrated problem-solving skills
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was at their HQ in downtown Cincinnati. There were two interviewers and we sat in the lobby. They were very friendly and asked a lot of about the resume. For most of the interview, they let you take the wheel and talk about yourself. Question 1 was tell us about yourself and why you are interested. Then they asked questions in the form of CAR, where they wanted info from my previous projects, starting with the problem, then how i approached the problem, and how I solved it (and how much money/time was saved because of my actions).

Interview Questions

• Question 1 was tell us about yourself and why you are interested. Then they asked questions in the form of CAR, where they wanted info from my previous projects, starting with the problem, then how i approached the problem, and how I solved it (and how much money/time was saved because of my actions).   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Well It was challenging a lot of off topic questions, considering I was an intern I didn't realize it would be this much. I was under the impression that this interview would be fairly easy. A large part of their process is the personality test.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a mail for telephonic interview within 2 weeks. There were hiring manager, senior scientist, and two more technical expertise. All of them were easy going and very cooperative. They also discussed about type of work and the candidate they are looking for. This took around 45-60 mins.
    After this telephonic interview, I got offer with in next 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• general question like tell me about yourself, short and long term objective, situational questions, more about your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

The first interview was a behavioral interview and was not that bad. They were mainly trying to see if you are a good fit for the company (I recommend checking their website to see their core values first).

The Reasoning Test was basically trying to test your logic (it consisted mainly of detecting patterns) and was harder than I thought it was going to be.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to use your leadership skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

I went to a university workshop by P&G and turned in my resume/applied online (which includes a reasoning test). Within the next couple of days I received an email informing me they wanted to do a phone interview. Within the following week, the interview was conducted. Approximately 3-5 days after the interview, I was informed I made it pass the first interview and they wanted me to attend the "Super Recruiting Day." The trip was about 3-4 weeks after the phone interview (Nov 14th-15th, I think.) and they said they would have another one during December. Keep in mind, these dates were for the "Super Recruiting Days" relating to the P&G Beauty Research and Development interns. The first day we just had dinner with our day hosts. The following day, they showed us around and had a lot of work shops. We also had our interview (2-3 people interviewers per room) and retook the reasoning test. Everyone was really friendly and there was A LOT OF FOOD!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• All questions for interns will be related to your resume. Know it well!! They will throw some unexpected situation-al?/behavioral questions, like "tell me about a time when ____________." Be sure to answer with CAR or STAR (same thing.) One of mine was about a time where I had to learn something difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Detroit, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was simple. I went to a career fair and there they gave me and interview. Before the interview,I had to do the online assessment in order to continue. The assessment was long and you needed to think about it. The process for the second round took about 2 months but in the end I wasn't selected for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult member of your team   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

The focus a lot on hiring the person and not the position. They don't waste time trying to figure out if you're qualified. They use your resume for that. Once they think you could be a good fit they focus on making sure that you could be a good fit at the company and that your values and principles line up with the company's values and principles. Efficient interview process where you learn about the company and even about your self.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Very competitive multi-step hiring process including a prescreening IQ and personality test, 1-2 prescreening interviews, an onsite IQ test that was harder than the first one, and an onsite final interview with upper management. They gave me the offer the night after my final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflict in a team environment and you overcame it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A