Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Bucharest (Romania)) in February 2013.

Interview

There are quite a few steps in an interview process at P&G:
- an online test that will ask for certain competencies that the company values (leadership, influencing skills, determination, analysis etc)
- a reasoning and numeracy test taken on site
- 3 interviews with 3 different managers (they might ask the same questions because they don't know what each other has asked)

All the interviews are designed around competency based questions. You will be asked to describe situations and events when you've dealt with a specific problem, what was the context, what did you do, and what was the outcome. The key thing here is to speak about "you", not about "we". If you were part of a team that did something great, use your experience.

Each step will only happen if the previous step has been successfully completed by the candidate.
After the 3rd interview, if you get the call, the next meeting is to discuss the offer.

Interview Questions

• To describe a situation that highlights my leadership skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)).

Interview

Basically all interviews were behavioral. Though it may vary in some cases, sometimes the interviewer is more inclined towards judging a candidate technically so there is a a good chance of getting one technical interview.

The interviews are pretty long (1hour) so it would be wise to take a long sleep before interviewing and going in fresh.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi Lines (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Karāchi Lines (Pakistan)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview Process was lengthy. Assessment Test was followed by a IQ test. After clearing the 2 tests, the interview process starts. It comprises of 3 Interviews with the first being the screening one. All are one on one

Interview Questions

• Q Descirbe yourself
      Where do you see yourself in 10 years
      A Situation where you tackled a problem
      A Situation where you showed your leadership skills
      Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or professor? How was it resolved?
      What is your greatest weakness?
      Give an example of a complex problem that you have had to solve. What happened? What was the result?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2015.

Interview

First I filled in the assessment tests online (personality/numerical/patterns & shapes). I would really recommend answering the personality questions based on the P&G values on their website, as otherwise you'll get rejected after this round. Next I had a phone interview that lasted about an hour, with the typical "tell me about a time when". This interview was quite stressful, they really put you under a lot of pressure by interrupting you often and asking you for A LOT of detail on past work experiences (i.e. but why did you do it this way? but why is this relevant?). It's really important that you're able to emphasize leadership skills in all the examples you give. I honestly thought I was rejected after this round, but I went on to the final round which was two interviews on skype, each lasting an hour in Spanish and with basically the same exact questions as in the first round. Here the interviewers were much nicer I thought, it didn't feel as stressful as the first round. Within two weeks I was informed that I had been accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a team member.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niš (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Niš (Serbia)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was second phone interview for one hour. The questions were about experience and my skills and way of thinking and working. They asked for precisely and very detailed answers so sometimes they just told me that my answer is not good and that I should try to explain more.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2016.

Interview

I have completed the online application, and passed the assessment center so I wait now for the invitation to the reasoning test at their office. Two tests at the assessment center, one behavioral and one on abstract logic.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2016.

Interview

I have applied on company website with a CV and motivation letter. Second step was quesionare and personality test online. After 2 weeks I was invited to campus for a reasoning test. It took 65 min and was quite more difficult than the one for preparation. Three interviews follow.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this company and than behavioral-Type questioning.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

They went to my school, I applied online for various intern positions and was called for an on-campus interview. After taking a rotten test and passing this initial interview, I was invited to go to Ohio for an interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in April 2012.

Interview

3 stage interview, first you take a test, gmat or sat like, then you face the screening process, then the lonf interview with a panel of three people, they ask the classic behavioral questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I applied online, took the personality test and a pattern test. About 45 days after I got contacted by Procter to have a phone interview. I was interviewed by a leader of the area, it was a 30 mins chat mainly about what I had done in the past (CV) and a couple of behavioral questions.
    The day after they informed me I passed the interview and I got invited for a test at the P&G offices. The test is just as the sample test in the website, you have to focus on answering everything as fast as you can, leaving questions that seem hard or long to the very end. You can also guess with no penalization. Just after completing the test they gave me the results.
    The next week I had 3 interviews, one hour each, with a different people from the area and my future manager. Be prepared to many behavioral questions. The interviewers are very nice and they make you feel comfortable with the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to achieve a goal with limited resources   Answer Question