Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

3.3

210 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

P&G's hiring process is extensive, focused on selecting only extraordinary candidates for positions at the historically successful company. Thus, they begin their selection with a series of in-depth personality and intelligence tests designed to see if an individual is a good fit for the industry/organization. This is followed by a phone screen, which consists of behavioral interview questions. Lastly is the final interview phase, consisting of more difficult behavioral questions. After this comprehensive interview process, an offer will be extended by P&G.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used limited resources to accomplish a goal   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Took the PEAK assessment and the figural reasoning test first. Waited about 2 weeks and received an email I would be proceeding to the next stage which was the initial interview. The interview was enjoyable-very conversational and relaxed. A few days later I was emailed to take an on campus assessment. I did not hear back for a little over a week after the assessment. I was notified that I passed the initial interview and the final assessment but that spots were limited for the role and that a couple of my responses during the interview put me behind the top candidates who moved on to the day tours and final interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to overcome an obstacle(s) to make something happen.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

easy, but be yourself, never lie or make up things. i would suggest you to look at question here and prepare before hand. i didnt prepare well for interview so i did it very bad.

Interview Questions

• most difficult situation you overcame?
      leadership situation   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in July 2016.

Interview

3 interviews in total. My case is quite special that i do not have a face-to-face interview, but all 3 of them are held online. All questions are: Tell me about a time when you... They focus much on leadership and data-driven skills. The interviews are not stressful, all based on your experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a split second decision.
      Tell me about a time you took the lead.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Casablanca (Morocco)) in May 2016.

Interview

Started the application around three months ago online, and took the online success drivers test couple of days after i submitted my application. Then around a month later, they contacted me and I had to travel to their office to take a paper based reasoning text. On the same day, I received an email saying that I passed the reasoning test and been invited to take\schedule a behavioral based interview, but they didn't schedule for me the 1st interview until a month later. the 1st interview was 1:1 went very well and felt that i did well. However, I was surprised that they did not have any available internship positions in the department that I applied for "finance & accounting" and they offered me if I were interested in Marketing; I was happy to accept it as i don't mind trying out something new and far away of my field of expertise "finance". Anyways, I was contacted 2 days after the 1st interview in order to schedule further interviews with them with the marketing team. the questions asked in the 2nd interview that was 2:1 were exactly the same as those i ve been asked in the 1st one. it's been almost a week now since i took the 2nd interview and still waiting to figure out if i ve been hired or still need to go through further interviews... However. I think the whole delay in their hiring process where i am applying from is due to the large amount of candidates who are competing with me for the same position...

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had to deal with a lot of data?
      Tell me about a time when you had to solve a difficult problem ?
      Tell me about a time when you had to solve conflict in a team?
      Tell me about you biggest achievement ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Champaign, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was rigorous, there was an IQ test like screening and a normal job attitudes screening before the first interview of like three interviews. I only made it to the first interview. They asked questions about problem solving and working in teams.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you needed to ask someone with a different perspective or more experience for help?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had to upload my cv and a cover letter then take a success drivers online assessment test, which basically tries to find out if you are P&G material. a week later I received an auto-generated email stating I was rejected and I can reapply after a year.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lagos (Nigeria)) in June 2014.

Interview

Four Interviews. After sitting for a test and the online behavioral test. One interview was conducted on campus and the others were conducted at the office. First Interview was with a HR Manager. Second with a manager from the plant. Had the others with a finance manager and a consumer market knowledge manager. I think the people who get to interview you are those who a seeking for interns on their team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to execute a project with limited funds   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

I applied for a post of an Intern at IT department. Upon finishing my application I was given managerial aptitude test and recruiter contacted me the next day to schedule a reasoning test.
    It was kenexa style quiz very similar to one given as a sample before interview, but reasonably more difficult. After passing that test I was invited for an interview. It was a typical fit interview, even though I did my research and tried to exhibit desired qualities, I wasn't invited for the final round.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Brussels (Belgium)) in February 2016.

Interview

The procedure went in following sequence: Online screening resume, online communication test, online reasoning test, telephone interview, on-campus reasoning test, interview with 3 team leaders within the department op employment. The on-campus reasoning test and the interviews are held on the same day. During lunchtime, you'll be offered a lunch with a young starter in the department of application.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?
      What are your strengths?
      This is our new product X, tell me why I need to sell this in my Retail store.   Answer Question