Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in April 2012.

Interview

3 stage interview, first you take a test, gmat or sat like, then you face the screening process, then the lonf interview with a panel of three people, they ask the classic behavioral questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I applied online, took the personality test and a pattern test. About 45 days after I got contacted by Procter to have a phone interview. I was interviewed by a leader of the area, it was a 30 mins chat mainly about what I had done in the past (CV) and a couple of behavioral questions.
    The day after they informed me I passed the interview and I got invited for a test at the P&G offices. The test is just as the sample test in the website, you have to focus on answering everything as fast as you can, leaving questions that seem hard or long to the very end. You can also guess with no penalization. Just after completing the test they gave me the results.
    The next week I had 3 interviews, one hour each, with a different people from the area and my future manager. Be prepared to many behavioral questions. The interviewers are very nice and they make you feel comfortable with the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to achieve a goal with limited resources   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

Application requires online exam prior to interview selection (also known as the P&GMAT) - logic and leadership questions to assess fit and leadership style. First round was an interview screen with HR. Panel interview with 3 separate Brand Managers and Directors.

Interview Questions

• Mostly - tell me about a time's. Behavioral questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - offer was given and accepted as is.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Makati City (Philippines)) in April 2013.

Interview

Complete application form at P&G Careers Website. A link to an online personality test will be sent to email. If you pass the online personality test, then you will be scheduled for a reasoning test (numerical, verbal, and logical) to be conducted at P&G office. If you pass the reasoning test, you will be scheduled for a series of interviews. I had one 1:1 interview and one panel interview. After passing the interviews, you will be asked to take a medical exam.

The interview is a combination of traditional and behavioral questions. For behavioral questions, you will asked whether or not you have experienced a specific situation. You need to describe the circumstances, highlight what actions you took to address the problem, and state concrete results of your actions. Your answers will be graded based on whether or not the actions you took are in accordance with P&G values.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a teammate who was not cooperating.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2014.

Interview

2 Online Tests (1 reasoning test and 1 personality test). After they cleared this, then I was called for 1 In-House Test (with 20+ other applicants for Full Time positions), 2 Rounds of panel interviews (with line managers and associate directors)

Interview Questions

• How you determine whether you are successful/ not ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Very competitive multi-step hiring process including a prescreening IQ and personality test, 1-2 prescreening interviews, an onsite IQ test that was harder than the first one, and an onsite final interview with upper management. They gave me the offer the night after my final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were faced with conflict in a team environment and you overcame it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in May 2015.

Interview

3 interviews with 3 managers over 2 days, 1h each. Mostly behavioral/fit questions based on an online questionaire of manageurial potential that candidates fill in during online aplication stage. Be sure to prepare examples of situation when you displayed leadership etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you displayed leadership/assertiveness etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was really long, really specific. They weren't accommodating, but they were professional, they responded in more than 2 months, and I needed to search a bit for an area that suited me. Nevertheless, it was really eye-opening.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in July 2015.

Interview

Super cool and I'm glad that all reviews in here are really helpful. Although I have to pass other 2 interviews, but all of the questions for my 1st interview were basically about situational experience- and you should answer them with answers that are aligned with their values and powers (which you can check by yourself :)). All of the processes are tough, start from the online application, CV screening, reasoning test, and 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why you want to work here; although your major is politic?
      Tell me when you lead a project
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did online test, did in person interview on campus, did onsite testing and panel interview. All questions easily answered by CAR method. Was offered an internship at the end of my onsite interview on the spot. Everyone was super helpful and friendly through the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used your expertise.   1 Answer