Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2015.

Interview

The interview is very challenging, mostly competence questions. The language is English (my mother tone is not English). They will ask you about past experience, then dig deeply into this with further questions to understand clearly what you did and gained in this activity. Leadership, problem-solving, analytical mind is very important.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online cv, online assessments, telephone interview, reasoning test at the office and then some more interviews. I am at the reasoning test stage so will comment about the last interviews when I'm through. The telephone interview was very pleasant, the employee I spoke was genuinely interested in my career and what I wanted to do at P&G.

Intern Interview

Interview

Duplicated questions in written tests. First round was online written tests and logical test. Second round was on campus written test, third round was face-to-face interview. Candidates of different departments were arranged to test together so the competition was very keen.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Well It was challenging a lot of off topic questions, considering I was an intern I didn't realize it would be this much. I was under the impression that this interview would be fairly easy. A large part of their process is the personality test.

Intern Interview

Interview

Behavioral Interview, very logic-based. Leadership and teamwork skills are crucial. Just make sure you are very prepared and be confident! They are very nice people! Show your passion for the position you are applying! P&G really looks for people who are a good fit with the company!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

Started with an online assessment. Then I took the university recruitment test. After clearing it i was called for an interview after some days. The interview was short and constituted generally behavioural questions ie related to my interests, hobbies, anything i may have done in my life that had an impact etc.Finally i had panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?What was the most difficult decision you made in your life? Any decision you took that made impact on other people? Focused on extracurricular activities and went into the depth of event once organized by me. Also questioned in detail regarding one of my semester projects.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Psychometric test followed by aptitude round whhich was followed by two interview rounds. questions were mostly from cv and behavourial interview in thier bangalore assessment centre.It was in their assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging thing you have ever done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable as I was a fresher

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in December 2013.

Interview

Following an initial online test I was called to an interview at the P&G office. At the office the test results were verified by completing a similar test (including logic and reading comprehension). After the test and a company presentation I went through three interviews with hard behavioural questions. Within two weeks I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2013.

Interview

Once you send in your resume and cover letter, a recruiter will contact you and give you documents to study. They have a lengthy interview process and want you to learn their specific 3-step method to answering questions where you talk about Context, Action then Result. Just memorize 10 or so personal experience scenarios and rehearse explaining them as CAR then adapt them to all the questions. I think professional, if somewhat predictable, and well-rehearsed answers are what they are looking for so don't get too creative.

Interview Questions

• Their questions are really not very unexpected. They actually give you a full list of questions, but if you have CAR down it adapts to everything. Although you should also take time to learn about the company as there will be some trivia on that.   Answer Question

Better offer elsewhere

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Warsaw (Poland)) in May 2011.

Interview

1 application online, 1 test online, 1 test in the office, 1 1:1 interview, 1 panel discussion with 3 people

Interview Questions

• To provide an example and from college and describe in details situation when I've been a leader of some group and convince them to do something they initially did not want to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiatons

See What Procter & Gamble Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Current Product Supply Manager in Cincinnati, OH

Pros: “Working with lots of smart motivated people. I have met some really great people working here, and only a few bad ones. Looks great on a resume. Powerful brands that essentially sell...”“Working with lots of smart motivated people. I have met some really great people working here, and only a few bad ones. Looks great on a resume. Powerful brands that essentially sell themselves. Company will invest in its people, so long as you can find time to take PG leadership classes into your schedule. After huge layoffs and divestitures, things seem to be normalizing. If you start here right out of college, and come into management, it can be a career company. Conversely, if you don't, you might be in for a challenge. I suppose that's a Pro or Con depending on your circumstances.” – Full Review