Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

3.3

212 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did online test, did in person interview on campus, did onsite testing and panel interview. All questions easily answered by CAR method. Was offered an internship at the end of my onsite interview on the spot. Everyone was super helpful and friendly through the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used your expertise.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in May 2015.

Interview

After submitting CV online, there are online and offline test. Who pass the offline test and CV screening are invited to interviews. There are three round, each lasts about 1 hour. All the questions are based on real experience. You really should review your CV and provide details data. All of three interviewers asked me the same type of questions but they gradually increased the difficulties and asked for more specific data.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when.... (you made decisions without full data, etc.)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in April 2015.

Interview

The interview is very challenging, mostly competence questions. The language is English (my mother tone is not English). They will ask you about past experience, then dig deeply into this with further questions to understand clearly what you did and gained in this activity. Leadership, problem-solving, analytical mind is very important.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online cv, online assessments, telephone interview, reasoning test at the office and then some more interviews. I am at the reasoning test stage so will comment about the last interviews when I'm through. The telephone interview was very pleasant, the employee I spoke was genuinely interested in my career and what I wanted to do at P&G.

Intern Interview

Interview

Duplicated questions in written tests. First round was online written tests and logical test. Second round was on campus written test, third round was face-to-face interview. Candidates of different departments were arranged to test together so the competition was very keen.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Well It was challenging a lot of off topic questions, considering I was an intern I didn't realize it would be this much. I was under the impression that this interview would be fairly easy. A large part of their process is the personality test.

Intern Interview

Interview

Behavioral Interview, very logic-based. Leadership and teamwork skills are crucial. Just make sure you are very prepared and be confident! They are very nice people! Show your passion for the position you are applying! P&G really looks for people who are a good fit with the company!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

Started with an online assessment. Then I took the university recruitment test. After clearing it i was called for an interview after some days. The interview was short and constituted generally behavioural questions ie related to my interests, hobbies, anything i may have done in my life that had an impact etc.Finally i had panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?What was the most difficult decision you made in your life? Any decision you took that made impact on other people? Focused on extracurricular activities and went into the depth of event once organized by me. Also questioned in detail regarding one of my semester projects.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Psychometric test followed by aptitude round whhich was followed by two interview rounds. questions were mostly from cv and behavourial interview in thier bangalore assessment centre.It was in their assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging thing you have ever done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable as I was a fresher

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in December 2013.

Interview

Following an initial online test I was called to an interview at the P&G office. At the office the test results were verified by completing a similar test (including logic and reading comprehension). After the test and a company presentation I went through three interviews with hard behavioural questions. Within two weeks I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership skills.   Answer Question