Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

3.3

210 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in June 2014.

Interview

First had to do online psychometric tests, these were very basic. Next there was a comprehension, numeracy and logic test at their offices - the only challenging part is the time, you have to work very quickly. Then two behavioral interviews - the first one is short and with one person. The second one is quite long and with three people.

Interview Questions

• All questions were of the form "give an example when..."
    Eg. When you were given a large amount of data with a short deadline, when you were a leader etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Rome (Italy)) in November 2012.

Interview

The first part was all computer based. Once I passed the curriculum review, I had to take an attitudinal, psycological multiple choice test and then a mathematical-logical test. Afterwards, a ripetition of the mathematical-logical test onsite, plus business cases (written). Finally, three interview with three different people, 50 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Question about thesis, projects and "Where do you see yourself in x years" stuff   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2015.

Interview

First I filled in the assessment tests online (personality/numerical/patterns & shapes). I would really recommend answering the personality questions based on the P&G values on their website, as otherwise you'll get rejected after this round. Next I had a phone interview that lasted about an hour, with the typical "tell me about a time when". This interview was quite stressful, they really put you under a lot of pressure by interrupting you often and asking you for A LOT of detail on past work experiences (i.e. but why did you do it this way? but why is this relevant?). It's really important that you're able to emphasize leadership skills in all the examples you give. I honestly thought I was rejected after this round, but I went on to the final round which was two interviews on skype, each lasting an hour in Spanish and with basically the same exact questions as in the first round. Here the interviewers were much nicer I thought, it didn't feel as stressful as the first round. Within two weeks I was informed that I had been accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a team member.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in March 2016.

Interview

The process is very long
    1) Online application and personality test
    2) Reasoning test at p&g offices
    3) first interview (panel of 2)
    4) english test (TOEIC)
    5) second interview
    6) third interview (panel of 2)
    7) medical test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They give you an offer, and mention that their policy is to give you their best possible offer the 1st time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niš (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Niš (Serbia)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was second phone interview for one hour. The questions were about experience and my skills and way of thinking and working. They asked for precisely and very detailed answers so sometimes they just told me that my answer is not good and that I should try to explain more.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Makati City (Philippines)) in March 2015.

Interview

i had to take an online "fit to culture" test first and then i took a test in their Makati Office, and then I had interviews.

the irst interview went really well. it took over an hour. i had a bad experience in the second interview where is struggled to answer the question and the interviewer more or less ended the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Kolkata (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

3-4 rounds of exhaustive interviews each ranging from 75 to 90 minutes. Before the interview there was a IQ and organization FIT test. Each round is an elimination. Less than 2-3% of the applicants get selected in the end. After every round some 20-25% people get eliminated

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in July 2015.

Interview

long and thorough process. The process is as mentioned in the company website. One needs to be patient and sometimes also send a reminder email to Talent supply organization, that handles applications.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you solved a problem; How do you manage people with contrasting opinions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Altoona, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online in September, took assesment test online, then got a call asking me to come in for an interview on campus. After a networking event and interview, I was asked to take another test, this time at a testing center. A very organized process and very professional company, that I would love to work for.

Interview Questions

• They ask lots of questions where you need to answer with the STAR method   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Passed the online assesment which contains of one reasoning and one personality test which evaluates if your are fit for procter and gamble's culture, also known as Success Drivers. They called me 3 weeks later and wanted to book an phone interview with me. Have the possibility to get a position in the U.K. although I live and study in Sweden.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you showed leadership skills.   Answer Question