Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

3.3

212 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

The process is arduous. Multiple exams and interviews. They are looking for very specific things that you must articulate.

Interview Questions

• No surprise questions, purely behavioral based. However, they're looking for very specific answers and they should be in depth answers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation. They're pretty much take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in March 2013.

Interview

Met with recruiters at a national career fair. Spoke at length with one lady who took my resume and told me to apply online and return the next day. Was scheduled for an interview that same day. Interview was basic behavioral, a lot of questions exactly from this webpage which was cool. Interviewer was sort of uncaring/condescending and I do not know why.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial screening interview on campus. Second behavioral interview on campus - more formal. Final interview on site

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The interview went really smooth. The people from P&G are trying to get to know you and will help you on the way. The questions they asked were more focused onto discovering my character rather than to see how much you know.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of something you've done that without you having done it, would have never been done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

I found out about the opportunity through the university career fair. I was instructed to apply online, took an online cognitive/reasoning test, and then received an email within the next day requesting timing for a phone-interview.

Took the phone interview which took about 1.5 hrs(they send you basic interview strategy materials to prep for in advance). Requested to fly to Cincinnati, OH. First night was spent meeting with a representative chosen for me as my 'adviser.' Next morning, take a written reasoning, cognitive, and pattern recognition test (took about 2 hours). Afterwards, it was followed up with a tour of the site as well as presentations by senior management as well as an advisory team.

Candidates were split into 2 groups, where one group was taking the tour, and the other were doing interviews. The groups are then swapped and the process is repeated so that everyone can simultaneously take the interview and tour.

After a final presentation on P&G's fit for a prospective employee, sent home. I get home Friday night, and receive a call the next Monday morning with an offer (accepted).

Interview Questions

• They are your typical situational questions, nothing stuck out as a difficult or unexpected question. Be sure to follow the CAR model. (Context, Action, Result)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Contingent upon the usual (background check, hair follicle test, I-9, etc).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Online application, very very long. CV, cover letter, questions. Two tests. Rather basic. After a few weeks recieved an email that I'm not suitable for the position. Found out from a friend in HR that at P&G the system reviews the applications first looking for key words. Wrong words – an actual person won't even see your application.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (State College, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

First there was a series of online assements including a personality test and logic test. The logic test was somewhat challenging. The logic test included questions that were reasoning and abstract thinking problems. The next step is an interview. Mine was a one on one interview that dealt with mostly behavioral questions. It was a low stress interview and not that challenging. The final step was a day visit at the plant site. This had a 2 on 1 interview which I found pretty difficult. This had some repeated behavioral questions but also included more questions revolving around experiences and giving examples of life experiences.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you given an unexpected change to a project you were working on last minute. Also, how did you proceed to adapt your plan of action and what was the end result?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I just accepted the internship on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

Application requires online exam prior to interview selection (also known as the P&GMAT) - logic and leadership questions to assess fit and leadership style. First round was an interview screen with HR. Panel interview with 3 separate Brand Managers and Directors.

Interview Questions

• Mostly - tell me about a time's. Behavioral questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - offer was given and accepted as is.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online. After a phone interview, I was invited for an on-site interview that lasted a full day. I met with the manager for breakfast, after which there was an IQ test, lunch with several employees followed by an interview with 2 people who were in charge of hiring. Everyone was very welcoming and helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Lewisburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Lewisburg, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

You begin by applying online and taking an aptitude test. If selected for an interview, then you visit at the company and interview with approximately 5 employees for short 20-30 minute sessions. You also follow up with another aptitude test that is taken on paper instead of on the computer.

Interview Questions

• Questions about how you handled prior situations.   1 Answer