Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2008.

Interview

I had a Intelligence and personality test online after i passed the initial internet screening. I got a call at 8 am after i applied online. After that i was asked to send in a sample of my writing. Once i got the offer i had to pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They know what you are worth and they have a whole different area. So it was hard to negotiate mostly because they only have 1% get an offer so it is hard to negotiate with them.

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Anonymous Employee in Ohio, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Ohio, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

Its easy. First I applid online, then i did a reasoning test online, then i had my first interview. The first interview was quite straight forward, behavioural questions. After that, I had to wait a week and had to take a second interview, which was also behavioural and a reasoning test along with it. Then if you pass, you will get the job

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

First there is the online application form, it will require 5-10 minutes if it is the first time you fill it because the fields cannot be completed by uploading CV. Once your application is received you will have to take the assessment center tests, those will include figure, numerical and situational questions. If you are successful with the assessment centre you will be contacted in order to have a video interview with someone from the office you could be working in. After 5-10 working days you will know the result of the interview and if you do, you will have a final round with the manager of the branch you applied to.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

You had to file an application, take part in a logical Reasoning test (this is very simple) and then do a video Interview. I believe there are further stages beyond this.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I applied online and was then told to filled out a personality and logic test. I got an automated response two weeks later saying I was no longer under consideration

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I have had my first interview with P&G the last week, via WebEx, for an internship position. The interviewer was extremely nice and made everything easier. The interview lasted for around 50 minutes and included behavioural and CV questions. I found it very useful to practice answers in advance, looking at questions which were previously asked by P&G interviewers. I passed the first interview and currently I am waiting to attend the next one.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you took the initiative and improved a process.
      Q: What are in your opinion the top three most important qualities of a leader?
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had 2 behaviors interviews, 40 mins each.
    The first interview was with the area manager and one senior employee and the second interview was one week later with the director.
    They asked me about 15 questions, all of them related to my behavior in past situation.
    The two interviews were very similar to each other.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one situation you came up with a creative solution for a problem?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

easy, but be yourself, never lie or make up things. i would suggest you to look at question here and prepare before hand. i didnt prepare well for interview so i did it very bad.

Interview Questions

• most difficult situation you overcame?
      leadership situation
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Hanoi (Vietnam)) in July 2016.

Interview

3 interviews in total. My case is quite special that i do not have a face-to-face interview, but all 3 of them are held online. All questions are: Tell me about a time when you... They focus much on leadership and data-driven skills. The interviews are not stressful, all based on your experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a split second decision.
      Tell me about a time you took the lead.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Seoul (South Korea)) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Resume and Coverletter screening
    2. Online reasoning test (IQ test) and situational questions
    3. Offline reasoning test - Basic math and language test. Provides calculator
    4. First round interview - Based on the resume and coverletter
    5. Second round interview - Same as the first round interview
    6. Offer

Interview Questions

• How did you lead the team project? Describe your experience.   Answer Question