Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Intern Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jan 23, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I have had my first interview with P&G the last week, via WebEx, for an internship position. The interviewer was extremely nice and made everything easier. The interview lasted for around 50 minutes and included behavioural and CV questions. I found it very useful to practice answers in advance, looking at questions which were previously asked by P&G interviewers. I passed the first interview and currently I am waiting to attend the next one.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you took the initiative and improved a process.
    Q: What are in your opinion the top three most important qualities of a leader?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I took one aptitude test lasting for one hour at their site. After a short wait, I was kindly led to another room where the interview took place. This lasted around one hour, and I was interviewed by two staff members.

Interview Questions

• How do you cope with stress or work overload?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

First online reasoning test, that is really easy.
    Interview by phone asking more things about the resume. They ask about everything that you wrote, more about the roles of your past experiences.'some technical questions about what you used to work as well. They probably are trying to see if you are lying about something.
    It took two weeks I received the positive answerfor the next stage of the process
    Interview at the pg site

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to work with the subject of your last research project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations because it was an internship

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Passed the online assesment which contains of one reasoning and one personality test which evaluates if your are fit for procter and gamble's culture, also known as Success Drivers. They called me 3 weeks later and wanted to book an phone interview with me. Have the possibility to get a position in the U.K. although I live and study in Sweden.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you showed leadership skills.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

After submitting application, the next part of the process involved an online tests to ensure candidates fit with the company culture, as well as a general aptitude test. Both were fairly straightforward and should cause no concern.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrogate, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Harrogate, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

online application followed by online tests followed by in house tests followed by two in house interviews. Only progressed to the first in house interview - this involved a panel of three individuals, however one individual asked the vast majority of the questions, whilst the other two made notes and contributed occasionally. The focus of the interview was largely in-line with what is described here on glassdoor.
    A huge emphasis on leadership

Interview Questions

• name a time when you experience conflict and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Duplicated questions in written tests. First round was online written tests and logical test. Second round was on campus written test, third round was face-to-face interview. Candidates of different departments were arranged to test together so the competition was very keen.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (London, England (UK)).

Interview

very common methodology. submit cv and cover letter on their website. you received a link for a reasoning test. it is a bit unconventional but nothing difficult. three days later i was invited to phone interview. there i failed because at the question "why are you excited about selling batteries" I did not know what to say.

Interview Questions

• why are you excited about selling batteries?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

2 interviews in total. One 1-on-1 and One 2-on-1. The order is not fixed. Both interviews are competencies based.

Before the first interview, you will need to do a numerical, verbal and logical test on paper. If you pass on the day, you will be invited to the interview straight away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you encountered a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Newcastle, England (UK)) in April 2010.

Interview

I initially applied online, submitting my CV and covering letter. I then had to take two online tests consisting of a reasoning test and their "success drivers" assessment. About a month later I received an email saying I had been successful and inviting me along to their assessment day where I had to take another longer and more difficult reasoning test.
    I found out within 24 hours that I had passed this test and then was invited to have a phone interview, I again passed this stage and was informed straight away that the next stage would be face to face interviews with a senior manager. I travelled to their head offices and had my interview which lasted roughly an hour with two of their senior managers, and consisted of virtually identical questions to the phone interview. 10 days later I received a job offer.
    Apart from the initial waiting stage the whole process was very fast.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have overcome a problem.   Answer Question
    • Name an occasion when someone else has been reliant on your skills or knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an internship so negotiation was not appropriate