Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

3.4

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

First came in for a written test then and interview and after that a final interview. I felt good about the interviewn..... still didn't get the job. Good experience for another hard interview.

Interview Questions

• If a piece of equipment were to be malfunctioning what would you do?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Negative experience with unrelated questions. Have rushed me to interview marking me feel that there was a serious interest, causing me being late for work. I never felt such tension and just interviewing out of paper. No HR knowledge whatsoever, nothing about accomplishment in terms of sales revenue but strictly following some bullets points. You can't appropriately evaluate the persons skills sets. Ironically I sold houses, luxury items in the past but according the to the interviewer I can't sell cleaning products. What a joke

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Was called in for an "interview prep session" with a P&G employee. He told me the structure of the interview - 5 behavioral and 2 hypothetical questions. First round on campus interview was scheduled a week or two later. I was interviewed by two people and the interview went well. After the interview, a reassuring e-mail was sent telling me the interview was positive and that my file would be shared with the hiring department, who would contact me if a match was made within 60 days. I was also invited to a info session and dinner with P&G. I was never contacted even after following up a couple of times.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you improved a process, How would you deal with conflict within a team, Describe a time you took a leadership role, etc. Typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Safety Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Interview was held at a local restaurant. The two gentlemen were very nice and intelligent. The interview was a relaxed setting, with both gentlemen completing work prior to starting the interview.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Greensboro, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and completed an assessment test. Received an email for testing at the site. After the testing received an email to come back for an interview. Interview, in my opinion, went good.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Intense. It is an all day interview where you are interviewed by at least 15-20 people. But they feed you and make sure you are comfortable all day. The people are very nice and willing to answer all questions. It takes a very long time to hear back about their decisions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you struggled with a coworker and how did you deal with   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Need to pass the "online assessment process" first and follow by "analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills" test which is pretty tough as the time given is limited to answer all the Qs. before proceed for interview.

Interview Questions

• analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills" test is tough. 40 questions need to answer in 60 mins.   Answer Question

Sales Leadership Seminar Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

After submitting a cover letter and resume I was emailed a link to an online test. After that I was contacted by a recruiter to take a proctored reasoning exam. Then the same recruiter contacted me to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasted an hour and were mostly "tell me about a time" questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

had an on campus interview for a internship position. very straightforward. behavioral questions and a test component. The questions were typical tell us a time when format. For example a question I got asked was tell of a time where you improved a process of doing something.

Freshman Leadership Forum Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2016.

Interview

Found out about general initiative through college job board. Many different roles existed, and the only posting on my school's website was for marketing. I looked on the P&G website and found the finance and accounting job shadow opportunity and applied for it. I had to do some logic and situation based tests online and then I got an invite for an interview. The interview was behavioral and hypothetical. It was very hard, especially for a freshman.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you dealt with a lot of change   Answer Question