Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

3.4

862 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied through the university very soon after position was posted so it took time for a response. Took about 2 and half weeks for a response and after response about 5 days before the interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Quick reply to initial application. Had to fill out personality test and IQ-like test. Then interviews. Take the IQ test seriously. It consisted exclusively of "fill-in-the-blank" geometric puzzles, which I was not prepared for. Their website represented the test as primarily math problems and logic assessments. It's funny- I took their practice test online, very confident that I got every single question right, but when I took the actual test I completed bombed. It appears that if you score below some threshold, they will automatically remove you from the pool, which isn't a perfectly efficient system but understandable given their size. If you fail, you have to wait 12 months to attempt again. Shame... I was extremely qualified otherwise.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I can never understand how I didn't pass the online assessment center. I hav done a bunch of done and have at least made it past the actual interview. Oh well...

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online with my resume and personal information. I was emailed an hour later with instructions to complete an online questionnaire. The questionnaire consisted of behavioral and personal questions and a logical thinking portion. I did not make it past this round.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2017.

Interview

Procter & Gamble is a great company, but sadly, have a not so great online interview process. Most fully qualified applicants will not get past the P.E.A.K test, because it is exactly the opposite of what a test is: it tries to assess your weaknesses, rather than strengths.

Most of try to present an image of confidence and appears knowledgeable in front of interviewers, but this is the OPPOSITE of what you should do on P.E.A.K. In order to pass P.E.A.K., you must appear weak and ineffective (but not TOO weak and ineffective). See questions below for examples.

Interview Questions

• I have a strong intuition of knowing what needs to be done, but not always   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online after hearing about positions at the career fair. I took the online assessment and heard back 4 weeks later for a 1 hour on-campus interview. Spoke with one person.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Its a five step process and they explain the whole thing in great detail, once you start the application. The only thing they do not explain is how long it will take for each step to be processed. I made it through step 3 (phone interview) which took a few months, and then another two months before I received an email letting me know that the job was filled.

Interview Questions

• Very typical corporate questions, they give you examples to help you prepare.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Logic and reasoning test followed by behavioral test then phone screen interview, then 2nd interview, took me out to dinner and 2 final interviews then out to lunch after those

Interview Questions

• Why is deprecation not listed on the statement of cash flows?   Answer Question
    • How do you determine if you should proceed with a new product or innovative?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was almost immediately sent an online assessment. It first asked me to rate a bunch of statements based on how accurately they reflected myself. Mostly behavioral questions. The second half was mental reasoning, and consisted of a bunch of shape puzzles where I had to interpret the patterns and fill in the blank.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through university, took some tests, got interview. I had two interviewers, a executive and a newcomer (less than ten years experience). They were both extremely intelligent and informative. The interviewers refrained from showing any sort of reaction based on my answers to behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you lead a group with a specific goal that must be achieved   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to convince others of an idea that they were initially not fond of   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to innovate a process   Answer Question