Procter & Gamble Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager Interview Questions

3.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process is structured and challenging. You will have to complete two assessments up front, one for management and the other for analytical reasoning. If your scores are indicative of future success, then you will have a phone interview.

Interviews at P&G are rigorous and if you do not spend considerable time in upfront preparation, you will likely not succeed. All questions are behavioral questions and you are asked to answer those questions using the C.A.R. (Context, Action and Result) method. This is where your upfront work comes in... you will want to spend considerable time thinking about how you can best market the work you have done and the results you have achieved. This is critical to your success in this step.

If you make it past the phone interview, which lasts around an hour, you will then be asked to take a proctored reasoning assessment. I would suggest completing the practice exam that P&G provides for this to help you understand the types of questions that will be asked of you. You will find this assessment to be GRE/GMAT like in format and complexity. You will have 60 minutes to complete 40 questions from three different sections.

If your reasoning assessment scores come back positive, you will then be asked for an in-person or video conference panel interview. The structure of this interview is the same as the phone interview; however, the questions are more in depth. In this phase, continue your upfront work you did for the phone interview and expand upon it.

After the panel interview, you will be contacted shortly thereafter if an offer is being prepared for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem with limited resources available to you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Procter & Gamble

Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager Interview

Interview

Need to have lots of real-life examples of problems solved, issues overcome, results achieved. They like to have answers in the CAR format - Context, Action, Results, with the most focus on your personal actions and the results

Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed on campus at college/university. The interview was mostly behavioral, nothing technical or too tricky. Interviewed in Cincinnati after that, again mostly behavioral with a few questions about marketing or brain teasers. Pretty straight forward interviewing stuff to be honest. Nothing to throw you off.

Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

online quiz and games , after that i received an email for online video interview. the online video interview was short case and followed by aprox four questions. you will have three attempts to record yourself . after that i received a an email evaluating my video. it was challenging

Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2011.

Interview

The first thing they asked me is to complete Assessment Test, something like Personality Test. It took a week for my agent to reply me and arrange me for the next step, i.e. Reasoning Test, which is IQ/Intelligence Test consisting of 40 questions. I did not complete all the questions because of the time limit. However, the next day my agent informed me that I passed the test and can proceed to the next step, which is face-to-face interview. She sent me a draft which consists of sample questions for me to answer and they will assess from it if I am applicable for the interview. She gave me 2 days for me to prepare. It took 4 days for her to reply me and give answer. My draft was accepted and they arranged me for interview. My agent told me to refer to those questions in the draft and prepare more examples to give.

On the day of the personal interview, I waited for half an hour for another candidate to finish.
    The interviewer is a Filipino girl who has been working for more than 10 years as an Operation Manager.
    The first question is always 'Tell me more about yourself'. Then she went through my resume and asked about my work experiences. I was a bit nervous because she asked me more questions which is so different from the draft my agent gave to me. I didn't prepare much for those questions because I thought tougher questions will be asked during the last step, which is another personal interview by higher level management. I can accept the fact that I didn't prepare for the worst questions they will ask. However, I don't like the way the Filipino girl interviewed me. She was having her breakfast while asking me questions which made me question on her professionalism.

Interview Questions

• When were you making difficult decision? How you solve it?   Answer Question

Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Moscow (Russia)) in February 2011.

Interview

Great office, great people. Very professional and high-demanding. Were asking traditional questions about leadership situations and many detailed questions about professional achievements.