Procter & Gamble CBD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CBD Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I first applied for an internship which i would consider pretty intense. First step was to apply online (submit a resume). Second step was completing two online tests (personality test and figurative reasoning). After passing those tests, I had a phone interview. After that, they flew me to Cincinnati for the final process. They had us attend sessions showcasing the different selling streams that you can be placed under at P&G. They give you a chance to meet P&G employees including directors and above. Then comes the 3rd test (a timed math test). Lastly- I had to go through about 2-3 interviews. I was called that same day and offered the internship.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions- something along the lines of making a difficult sale.   Answer Question

CBD/Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Did two tests.. about a month later a call for phone interview all behavioral based. Next day called for on site reasoning test. There were other people there to take the test as well. The test is quite difficult and timed. Not expecting a call for the final interview as I don't believe I passed the test. My advice to other is to leave no answer blank and guess if you don't know the answer.

Interview Questions

• Time you had limited resources and needed to accomplish a task.   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Met at school career fair, applied through online system. Afterwards, took a skills/shapes test, which seemed a little unexpected. Then, had a 1-hour behavioral phone interview with employee in local area. Made it passed that and was then invited to headquarters in Cincinnati for final round. Took another test, got a tour of HQ, spent the night, and the next day had an interview with 2 executives.

Interview Questions

• 2-on-1 interview at final round. Good cop/bad cop-type interview with lots of questions about previous experiences   Answer Question

CBD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Apply online. In person interview on campus and then two day process at the General Offices in Cincinnati Ohio. One day of meet and greets, take a test, listen to speakers. Second day consists of interviews, walking the office, learning the different businesses. Was called back within a week with an offer.

CBD Intern Interview

Interview

1a. Submit Resume
    1b. Online Tests
    2. If you pass the 1a and 1b, phone interview.
    3. If you pass 2, Intern conference. Panel interviews and additional testing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Once I applied it took a few weeks to here if I would have the initial interview. Once I received a time I waited about two weeks until my phone interview. After conducting that interview I had to wait two months before hearing back.

Interview Questions

• They want to know a lot of what happened and what did you do situations so be planned and prepared.   Answer Question

CBD Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2013.

Interview

Submitted an application online and completed two online assessments (one computer-adaptive IQ test and one non-cognitive personality assessment). A manager at P&G emailed me approximately one week later to schedule a phone interview. After completing the phone interview, I was invited for a site visit. During the site visit, I completed another IQ assessment, along with an in-person interview.

Both interviews the STAR format (Situation, Task, Action, Result) and included questions such as "Describe a time when you've had to manage a team" . Each interview lasted approximately 1 hr. All interviewers were very personable and made me feel at ease.

Overall, the process was rigorous and time-consuming, but very well-structured.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you've had to make a difficult decision   Answer Question

CBD Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed with a trip to Cinci to interview. There we took a logic test, interviewed with two employees, and toured. I enjoyed the two days there, it was pretty obvious everyone who worked there adored P&G. They give you 7k and a company car for the summer, which is definitely nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had limited resources to work with
      Tell me about a time when you had a short term goal   Answer Question

CBD Summer Internshp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Right after submitting application online, it will ask you to take two tests: behavioral and logic. If you pass the test then you will get a phone interview. The phone interview is about 45 min and you can ask questions at the end. The phone interview questions are mostly questions like "Tell me about a time when...." They will also send you sample questions and tips for the phone interview. If you pass the phone interview you will fly to the headquarter for final interview with 2 P&G representatives.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have limited resources and need to solve a problem   Answer Question

CBD Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (San Juan, PR) in June 2010.

Interview

1st - I applied online for 3 different Co-op positions availble (FInance Co-op, CBD Co-op & Logistics Co-op)

2nd - I completed the questionaire and submitted the 2 tests online

3rd- I was called to take an on-site Reasoning Test that was 1 hour long (fairly hard)

4th - I was called in for a 1 on 1 interview with Human Resources

5th- I was called in for 3 different (1 hour long each) interviews with top managers or directors of the department

6th - I was called in AGAIN for 3 different ( 1 hour long each) interviews with different managers and directors

7th- I was offered the job

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to implement something and what were the results.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in which you had to lead a group.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't feel the need to negotiate because the offer was VERY GOOD.