Procter & Gamble HR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble HR Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application and reasoning test-- got a first round interview about 4 weeks later. First round is a phone interview with one HR manager. Second round is at headquarters where I took an in person reasoning test and had second interview with two HR directors. Received offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• You have four projects; the first is due tomorrow, the second in one week, the third in a month and the fourth in 3 months. How do you prioritize and handle them?

**In all your answers to the behavioral questions make sure you talk about what YOU specifically did in a situation and what you brought to the table that was unique and couldn't be provided by anyone else.**
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Pretty basic STAR interview. Nothing unexpected, very structured. The initial interview came after the initial screening and was over the phone. It was an informal fit interview followed by a structured behavioral interview. After the initial interview, a second interview was conducted in person. The visit also included meeting several people on the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you showed leadership.

Describe a time where you were in a difficult situation. How did you react?
      Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2016.

Interview

The application process put you through the ringer and asked to complete a long online assessment. A couple of days after that, there was a ridiculous auto-generated boilerplate message which was both patronizing and demeaning. It was obvious to me that the rejection was based on a keyword search without significant human review. It acknowledged all of the time and effort which went into the application and allowed me the privilege to apply for another P&G position "after 12 months"! Wow! I shared it with a colleague who used to work in HR for P&G who admitted "I had never seen the auto-message wording that an applicant receives. Frankly, I'm quite surprised and it obviously doesn't put P&G in a positive light".

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

You will take an assessment, have a first round interview with 9 behavioral questions, a second assessment, and a final interview with 9 more questions. Answer the questions by giving the context, action, and results of your answers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They do not negotiate on salary but are very helpful on location if you have a personal need.

Interview

Usually consists of at least 2 rounds; Behavioral based interviews. Should know what you are going to tell about your experiences before entering the interview process. P&G does a personality fit and behavioral test as well as a IQ test as well to ensure that they screen for those capabilities.

Negotiation

P&G does not negotiate offers. They have a set standard that they utilize for giving offers.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

In typical P&G fashion, you take an assessment test to start the process. 2. Then you will be contacted by a recruiter for typical behavioral interview for MBA's, tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume etc..3. You will have a discussion with two P&G managers either in person or at headquarters. 4. You will take another assessment test which is a little bit more difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Champaign, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process that begins online. After weeding out potential candidates through basic online application process, a 1 on 1 interview ensues. The interview leads to an internship instead of an entry-level job. Thus, interning for a summer serves as a long interview for potential employment at Procter & Gamble.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2013.

Interview

2 pre-screening tests: cognitive and personality, 2 rounds of behavioral interviewing and a final 2 hour cognitive test

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time when you used information from pop culture to solve a problem?"   1 Answer

Intern - Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Sent an online application, was contacted a few months later. Had a phone interview and then two onsite/in-person interviews. Behavioral questions were asked during all interviews, so I can't say what it is they were looking for. They were really nice, great people. I didn't want the position when I first arrived, but the interview process makes you want the position. As in, the great people, and noting how well they treat their employees. When asked, everyone says they love it there, and to be honest, they seem like they genuinely mean it.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in November 2012.

Interview

several layers; online assessment(s) first, after which you are contacted by a recruiter and a phone interview was conducted. after passing phone, you come onsite for a day of tours/interviews/in-person testing [math, reading, logic]