Procter & Gamble Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Internship Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Madison, WI).

Interview

Quite long and very thorough; was required to take two tests (one online and one written at a testing sight) and two interviews (both over the phone). Interviews and tests were challenging but fair. Despite that, I had an overall positive experience interviewing with the company even though I didn't get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a process more time or cost efficient   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

Apply online - Write online test - Phone Interview - Onsite interview + Test - Offer. I got to learn a lot, it was fun some very experienced people up there. It was quite hectic but I am very glad I went through the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you faced a challenge, how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Someone was posing as an HR recruiter from P&G and asked me to download the Hangout APP to interview. The names were CLYDE WALTHERS and JOHN HAWKINS Please do not respond to these people they are fake

Interview Questions

• Asked age sex gender location and marital status   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university and attended many of P&G's recruiting events. I also took 2 online tests and another in person test once I was offered an on-campus interview. The interview itself was very typical and relaxed.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

After an campus interview I went down for a day visit. The day visit included a reasoning test, panel behavioral interview, conversations with current engineers, tour of facilities, and wrap up. The day visit an all-expense trip and included dinner and breakfast with current employees. It was obvious they were recruiting me as much as I was trying to impress them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Evanston, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed by 2 people, 30-45 mins long, very typical behavioral type questions but they asked a lot of follow up questions to each main question. Know the P&G values and success drivers

CMK Internship Interview

Interview

The recruiters came to campus for on campus recruiting starting a few months before the interview. The recruiters accepted about 24 candidates for initial interviews. They conducted first round interviews on campus and then a phone interview for second rounds. Interview questions were all behavioral. Heard back with decision within a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince people who had more power than you to change their position on a project.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Phone interview, supervised reasoning test, interview with two people. Follows the CAR format - context, action, result.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a split second decision.   Answer Question

IDS Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Apply with a logic and reasoning test. If you pass you get a phone interview. After that you interview at the HQ, they fly you out with all expenses covered. There you take a similar test again but on paper. then move on to a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you acompished something with little resources.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in September 2013.

Interview

I went through on campus recruiting. I applied online, and had to do an online assessment. I was chosen to move on to the next round which was a math/logic test and an on campus interview. ALL of the questions in the interview were about their success drivers. They literally went down the list of them and asked me to describe a time when I displayed each driver, which was pretty exhausting.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a strong brand and what is an example of a weak brand?   Answer Question